Chapter 7 Score!

I couldn't believe the class I got in. I didn't expect to get into this class.

I mean, think about it. You wouldn't expect to go in the 'A' class on the first day, right?

But I didn't really wanna go into the super advanced class. I felt bad about not going into Liam's class, so I raised my hand and put a straight face on.

"Excuse me, I don't think the 'A' class is good for me. I've only been here one day, and I'm not an elite young woman. So do you think I could go into the 'E' class instead, please?" I asked the teacher formally.

Then I heard boxes fall in front of the door after I finished my little speech. And then I saw a boy with brown hair run the other way. Only the tip of his hair stood out of his black hoody that was hiding his eyes.

Then, just as I couldn't see him, I saw a green sparkle in his eye.

Liam.

___

Liam

___

I heard Hannah finishing her test as she put her pencil down.

I was wearing a black hoody that was covering my eyes cuz about to go outside but I ended up passing the private testing room.

So, I hid by some empty boxes outside the entrance of the room and just listened to her voice say, "Excuse me, I don't think the 'A' class is good for me. I've only been here one day, and I'm not an elite young woman. So do you think I could go into the 'E' class instead, please?"

When she said the 'E' class, I jumped in surprise and ended up knocking over the boxes in front of the door.

I looked to both sides of the hallway and no one was coming. So I ran to the outside door.

I burst through the double doors and went to go find Drake on the swings.

I stopped a couple feet behind him as he just sat there on one swing. Then he raised his hand to feel his cheek.

He blushed, closed his eyes and smiled lightly.

'Oooookay.' I thought to myself, walking back to where I came to the swings at. 'I'm just gonna try that again.'

I ran towards Drake, shouting his name. He turned to me and I stopped in front of him, panting like I've been running forever.

"Drake! Drake!"

"Huh? What?"

"I... overheard... something..." I said. Then I thought to myself, what if I shouldn't tell him? what if I should just keep it to myself?

"What did you hear?" he asked.

"Uh..." I started. "I forgot. Aheh." I shrugged.

"Okay." Drake sighed.

___

Hannah

___

I put my hand on the glass window that showed outside.

I could see Drake and Liam talking. The wind blew Liam's black hood off his face and I saw that he had brown little dog ears sticking up. One twitched twice.

Then I noticed he had a little brown dogs tail sticking out as well.

I sighed to myself. "Your welcome." I whispered. "But I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I came downstairs and saw a breakfast sammich on everyone's plate. Even mine.