Chapter 17 Waterfall

When we got to the festival, we played some games, ran around, had fun, etc. until, about half way through, it started raining.

30 seconds, and I was soaking wet.

So yeah. The festival closed and said it would be open next week if it wasn't raining then.

so we decided to go home.

We were walking home, when I looked too the left and saw a mountain. And since I have really good eyesight(I'm a cat, remember?), I saw a waterfall running down the front.

I stopped and stared at how awesome it was.

I felt Liam looking at me, he came over quietly and whispered "wanna go?"

I nodded slowly and we morphed into our first form. The cute form.

We ran towards the mountain as fast and quiet as possible.

We got there after a while, panting and sitting on a rock.

I looked up a few seconds after I had air in my lungs.

We still had. To climb a bunch.

"Grab on." Liam turned into his second form. The actual werewolf.

Without thinking, I grabbed his scruff and he started climbing up.

We get to the top and he puts me down, humanizing again. (Yes. That's a word).

Oh right, I forgot that I always wear my bikini underneath my clothes. I dunno why, I guess I'm just thinking if there's ever a flood, I wanna look good for it. (XD)

I pulled off my top, revealing the snow-white top piece with frills on the top.

Then I pulled off my bottoms, showing my(also) pure white bottom piece with frills on the top seam(idk if that's how u spell that word if it relates to sewing).

"What the..." Liam began. He didn't know I always did this.

"Oh. This. I always do this. I dunno. I guess it's for just in case." I said so he didn't have to ask.

"Oh. Then I guess I'll just go in my jeans..." Liam started peeling off his shirt, revealing his stomach that was covered in muscle. I know that sounds super weird and creepy, but it was true.

I turned away so he didn't see me blush.

Then Liam put his shoes, socks, shirt and watch by a tree so they wouldn't get wet.
Yeah he has a watch.

I pulled out a log from in between some bushes and pulled out a pocket knife that had my name engraved on it in handwriting.

I started to carve a way in it and soon made it into a little boat like thing. Big enough to hold about four people.

I looked up at the sky then looked over at Liam.

It was dark and he was sleeping against a wide tree.

I didn't wanna wake him up, so I laid down beside him, putting my head on his lap and also falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, when I woke up, Liam was holding me in his arms and we were kinda just snuggling up to keep warm.

Now keep in mind that he is still shirtless and I'm still in my bikini.

I blush bright red and get up without waking him up.

I go over to the cut log-boat-thing and lay down inside of it, falling asleep again.

After a while, I hear Liam walk around. Then towards me.

He comes over and wakes me up. "You made a bed? sweet! I want one." He chuckles softly.

I blush, remembering when I first woke up. "Th-this isn't a bed, I-I just happen to fall asleep here. I-It's our boat to go down the waterfall."

"Oh. Okay then. Wake up." Liam says, walking away.

Now I'm just embarrassed.

I put the 'boat' right at the top of the waterfall. Liam gets on and holds onto the edges super tight.

I pushed the boat a little and jumped on, also holding the edges tightly.

It starts out kinda slow, then gets faster, making me scream louder and Liam get scared quicker, yelling loudly.

We go over a rock, causing us to bump up.

And also causing us to fly up in the air and into the water down below us.

A few seconds pass as we're underwater until we gasp when we get to the surface and laugh hard.

I then realize that I'm about five inches, or less, away from Liam.

We stop laughing, we don't move a muscle, we just stare into each others' eyes, blushing.

I blink twice in surprise at how awkward this is.

Liam scratches his head and blushes even more. "I-I u-uhm... uh... Uhmm...... I Uh..."

He was about to say more as he turns around, but I cut him off. "Liam?"

"Uh... y-ye---" he stops as I kiss him.

On the lips.

He seems started at first, but then closes his eyes like mine are.

It lasts about 13 seconds.

Then I pull away slowly, breathing lightly.

Liam looks so confused that I can't even describe what he looks like.

I start to blush and get out of the water, but Liam pulled me back by my shoulder and kisses me again.

This time I'm shocked, and my knees start getting weaker and weaker by the second.

We both pull away slowly again and then sit on the shore beside each other.

It's getting really cold and I'm shivering.

Then I feel thick fabric on my back.

It was Liam's shirt. He put it around me so I wasn't cold anymore.

I lean against a tree and sigh a long sigh.

Liam does the same.

I couple minutes after, he speaks up.

"Hey Hannah?" he says.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you, like, a serious question?"

"Mmhmm"

"...You... wanna be my girlfriend?"

I froze. "Huh?"