Chapter 5

On Christmas Eve morning I woke up laying in bed next to my handsome Dougie.

Dougie: hi babe ur looking as gorgeous as ever!

Paige: shut up Doug I know I look horrible in the morning.

I buried my head into the covers and he lifted my head back up to kiss me.

Dougie: Paige, no u don't and u know it! I love u!

We kissed again and we got up as had a shower after each other them got ready to go out.

We went out to the beech for a bit and then came back to Dougie's place and had fish and chips.

CHRISTMAS!.....

Danny: MORNING EVERYONE ITS CHRISTMAS!!! WAKE UP!

We got woken up by Danny as we always do. I feel sorry for angel when he does that.

We all got up and got ready for the day.

As soon as we were dressed everyone was already down stairs and Danny was already opening his presents.

Danny got a new game for his X box, a couple of new hair gels and a box of chocolates from angel. Angel got a new phone from Danny and a charger, some shorts and load of albums.

Tom got a letter from Emily but he read it to him self and didn't tell anyone else what it said and smiled at Emily. He also got hair gel and some sweats. Emily got a key from Tom for her new car that he got her. She also got some buns.

All the rest of the boys apart from Dougie got clothes and hair gel and stuff like that.

When it came to me and Dougie I passed him the present from me and watched him open it.

It was an instruction kit on how to make a double bed. He laughed and hugged me.

Dougie: I know hat this is for (laughs)

We both kissed and then he passed me the present from him.

Dougie: this is for u babe! I love u so much Paige! Marry Christmas!

He passed me a little box. I opened it and suddenly had a big smile across my face as I looked back at Dougie. It was a key.

Dougie: I love u so much baby and I want to spend all my time with u. Will u move in with me Paige?

Paige: yes! Yes! Yes! Yes I will move in with u Dougie! I love u too!

I kissed him and we smiled at each other then at everyone else.