Chapter 36

DANNY'S POV

I've been wanting to ask angel this for a long time. I love her so much but I'm just too scared that she'll say no. I really want to ask her now but I want to wait for the right moment. I want it to be perfect.

After I finished doing my hair, I turned back to the mirror and practiced what I would say to Angel.

Danny: Angel.. Erm.. I love u more than anything in this world...

I brushed my hand through my hair and started again.

Danny: Damn that was rubbish!

~ No ones pov ~

After ages of Danny stood in front of the mirror he came up with an idea of what he was going to say to her.

Danny: ... So what I'm saying is... Will you do me the honour of becoming my beautiful wife?

He then took a deep breathe and called Angel to see when she was getting back from the shop with Paige.

"Ring ring... Ring ring.."

Then finally the picked up the phone.

Angel: hey Danny what's up?

Danny: hey, babe just wondering when ur coming home. I'm missing ya

Angel: won't be long, I'm just in the car right now so I'll have to go, cya soon baby.

Danny: alright darling, can't wait to see you. Bye babe.

I hung up and put my phone down on my desk then went down stairs to light some candles, get some wine and food so that it was all nice and romantic for when she got back.