Chapter 21

PAIGE'S POV

As soon as we got to the hospital Tom was at me and Dougie ran straight up to floor B room 137. When we got to the room a nurse came out and told us to go ad that we couldn't be there.

Nurse: I'm sorry but u have to go. Unless ur part of his family

Silence until Dougie spoke

Dougie: well I'm his... Boyfriend.... And erm... She's him erm... Sister....

Paige: (going along with it) so can u please let us in. I need to see my brother!

Nurse: (sighs) fine go in

She opened the door and moved to the side to let us in. I walked into the hospital room and saw the bed that a horrible looking Tom was laid uncomfortably in.

Dougie ran straight to his side and kept telling him he's going to be fine as I just stood there awkwardly wondering what to do or say.

After a while I decided to call the girls and see where they were.

"Hey Emily where the hell are u? Ur bloody boy- ex boyfriend is in hospital and I thought u where already here!" I shouted trying to sound not too scared for tom.

She replied upset "hey I know i know me and angel are just getting some fresh air cause I started to have a panic attack and I didn't want to worry Tom."

"Oh ok sorry I didn't realise are u ok?"

"Yeah I think I'm ok now, we'll come back in bye" she hung up straight away so I headed back into the room.

Not long after the girls came back and Emily was already starting to cry again. I could see her trying to hold it back as much as she could for Toms sake.

Paige: so what's happened?

I whispered

Angel: Emily got a call from harry saying that he found Tom laying on the floor in an ally way drunk and he's been knocked out or a while. So we took him to the hospital cause he has a serious cut on his head and he's not been speaking or thinking properly, so it's either the drink or he's got some sort of brain damage.

Paige: oh ok I hope he's gonna be ok. For Emily... And him obviously

We both sat down as Emily stayed by his side the whole time to hold his hand.

Even tho they had an argument I still know that try both love each other and they always will. I can tell Emily cares about him a lot and he's lucky to have her. I just really hope he's gonna be ok. I just want everything to back to normal and how it was before all the bad stuff happened.