Chapter 6

Today was the day, the day I start college.......Why!? Why does life have to be so cruel to me.

This morning, I woke up beside a handsome fellow, his tight grip around my waist. I didn't want to get up, but I had to, it was my first day of college, after all.

But when I tried to move out of his arms, his grip tightened, bringing me back into his rock hard chest. I could feel his breathing hit my neck, only seconds later to be met with lips.

"Good Morning, Baby, How was last night? Did I go too hard?" He smirked. I blushed and hit his arm.

"Yahhhh! D-don't say that! Let me go, too, I have to attend my college classes today!"

"Don't worry, I'll take you, it's only a few minutes away if I drive. Shall we continue from where we left off last night, babe?" He winked and bit my earlobe, how does he know all my sensitive spots?! He's killing me, I swear.

Time Skip ;)

I sighed in frustration. But I was soon smiling as I recollected memories from earlier today.

>Flashback <

Jungkook sucked my neck making sure to leave dark blue marks. He slowly traveled down to my collarbones and left a trail of hickies behind.

"There we go," He admired his work.

"Everybody will know you're mine now, Tae,"

"How will people even know you? I'd be sad if they did,"

"I'll make myself known if I have to, baby,"

"D-don't call me that, and I have to go now so if you're done being cocky, I'd appreciate it if we could leave."

"Cocky? Anytime you ask for it."

I scoffed, and looked at him with a WTF  resting bitch face.

"Okay, princess, anything for you." Kookie said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead to which a light shade of pink dusts over my cheeks.

When We began leaving the mansion and walked into the garage, I was greeted with an expensive luxury car. I couldn't tell the model because honestly I have no fucking time to remember all the car names.

Upon seeing my expression, Jungkook smirked and giggled a little.

"Like what you see?" He said using his bunny smile to manipulate my heart into beating faster.

"Shut up, bunny man," I pouted.

We got into the car and drove away (like Jin on Mario Kart). Finally, we arrived, the University I was going to was named K-UNIVERSITY. The building was very luxurious and the people there were all snobby rich asses, besides a select few.....

I didn't want to, but I was going to be late for my first class, so I hurried out of the car.

Jungkook groaned then spoke in disatisfaction, "I don't even get a kiss?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled while pulling him into a passionate kiss. The kiss was full of love and compassion, before long I pulled away and smiled.

"You're such a child, you know that? Bye Kookie!"

"You forgot something!"

What did I forget? Ohhhh.....he can't be serious......in front of this crowd.....fine.

"SARANGHAE!" I cupped my hands to make myself louder.

"Saranghae, Tae!"

He drive off after realizing I had started to walk away toward the building. On my way to the entrance I heard wistles and girls signing 'call me' with their hands. I mentally gagged As I continued my journey to the entrance.