•Bonus Chapter (M)•

>Author's perspective<

Taehyung latched his arms around Jungkook's neck playfully, "Kookie?"

Jungkook looked back with a questioning gaze, "Yes love?"

"Can we go to the mall later? Mom and dad can watch over the kids, but I really want to buy something, can we please?" He pleaded.

Jungkook settled his hands on Taehyung's waist and pulled him a bit closer. He arched his brow ever so slightly before he spoke, "Would I ever say no to you?"

Taehyung replied with his puppy dog eyes, "I mean, sometimes in the bedroom you don't let me touch myself so...." His face reddened as Taehyung completed the sentence.

"I-I'll take you to the mall, I'll go get the kids ready..."

Taehyung laughed at his husband's reaction to his not so innocent comment. Thank god his children weren't there, their beautiful innocence would've been tainted almost instantly.

"Mommy what did you mean by touching yourself?" Soobin tilted his head to the side as Taehyung gasped.

"Uhm...I meant washing myself, dear,"

"Okay," He kissed Taehyung's cheek then proceeded to his room.

Once he was in his room he let go a sigh of relief. Thank god he didn't question anything else.

A pair of hands snaked around his hips and he felt a pair of lips found their way to his neck, "Close call there, baby."

"Mhmm, I love your kisses," he turned himself around to face Jungkook, "Can we take the kids to mom and dad's and then go to the mall now?"

"You're so persistent, don't worry we'll leave shortly,"

___________________________

"Thank you guys for taking them, today is a special day for us-,"

"We understand, go and have some fun you two, we're alright here," Shuji smiled.

Taehyung waved his babies goodbye before closing the door and running to the car, excited to reach their destination, the mall to get something special.

Jungkook puts his hand on Taehyung's thigh out of instinct which makes him blush but before long, the mall is in their sights and he jumps with excitement.

"Calm down sweets,"

"Noooo, I really have to get something, especially because today is our anniversary,"

Jungkook's eyes widen,"W-what are you planning on getting?"

"Something extra special," He winks at his lover and steals a quick kiss before hopping out of the car and running into the shopping mall.

The things he does to me, Jungkook sighs.

___________________________

"Welcome, how may I help you sir?"

"I'm looking for some lingerie, today is my anniversary, I made a promise to my husband that I'd wear it according to our baby's gender," The helper raises an eyebrow, "We had a boy and a girl."

"Ahhh, so you're here for pleasure as well as to fulfill a promise,"

"Yes,"