Chapter 17

The situation change in an instant when I heard a growl sound behind me.

"Mate,"

I turned around to be met face to face with The one and only Jackson Wang. Only his gaze was set on a certain someone who was laying on the ground.

"Mate," Mark said breathlessly.

What the fuck just happened...

Jackson pushed me and Jungkook's pack AKA the red crescent moon pack aside with his strong warrior grip. I was pushed effortlessly to the ground with a thud.

The blanket Jungkook gave me to cover up my disgusting body slid down to my collarbone which showed more than I would have liked. The bones were more noticeable than before, after all I hadn't eaten anything for the past 2 days other than the few strawberries I had on the morning of my kidnapping.

I stared at my bones in disgust. Jungkook sensed my feelings somehow and turned to me, helping me off the dirty floor in the process and carefully placing my feet firmly back onto the cold surface.

"What's wrong Tae?"

I pointed to my bones and he stared at them, guilt and woe enveloped his expression. His eyes drooped and his sharp facial features formed lines.

Jungkook my strong royal blood mate cried on my shoulder, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Shh.....it's not your fault," It wasn't his fault, it was do to my negligence that I was kidnapped in the first place. Jungkook must have been so worried and I was so focused on my feelings I didn't know about his. I hate myself.

Putting aside my feelings I peered over my shoulder to see Jackson grabbing Mark brutely and throwing over his shoulder.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Mark protested.

"Yah! What the fuck Jackson I get he is your mate but he just about fucked my baby over here,"

Jackson only glanced at Jungkook before his eyes returned to the exit. What the fuck, who's got his panties in a bunch!? Oh yeah....Mark.

"They can't just leave like that!"

"They just did, leave it alone I'm sure Jackson has it under control. Trust him,"

"That bit-" Jungkook was cut off with a soft kiss from me. He needed to shut up and just relax for once. I wrapped my arms around his neck, glad that I could now latch onto it and never let go.

The rest of the pack cleared the warehouse until only Jungkook and I were left.

Of course I was confused due to the Jackson and Mark business but in this moment I didn't really care, I was finally with Jungkook. With all my knowledge about mates and wolves now, I could finally understand him.

The only thing that remained confusing was my  wolf wasn't saying anything, wasn't it supposed to say mate or something like that? What the hell I don't know, I'm going to lose brain cells with all this hard thinking. Might as well just focus on the gorgeous man in front of me.

I sucked on his bottom lip and bit his bottom lip simultaneously. He groaned and the action increased. His lips were like chocolate, addicting and delicious.

Jungkook took control, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I jumped onto his torso, rocking my hips back and forth.

"Ah....Tae.." I hummed in response. "We..have....Ah....to..go...n-not...here,"

No matter how much I wanted to continue I agreed with his statement. This wasn't the place, not for what we were planning on doing anyway. All the memories gathered here were more than unpleasant, but wherever Jungkook was, my home followed.