Chapter 35

>Author's perspective<

"Mommy! Soobin won't stop stealing my food!" Taehyun shouted at the top of her lungs.

Taehyung came running as the two quarreled, "Aish you two, What am I gonna do with you?" He carefully picked them up.

He sighed, "You guys are twins, please try to understand each other's needs, do you want daddy to come in here?" He raised his beautifully sculpted brow.

Soobin's eyes widened and he was quick to his feet with his hands held firmly behind his back, "You wouldn't do that right mommy?" He looked at Taehyung with his famous puppy dog eyes.

"Aish," Taehyung pinched his nose, "Ya'll are lucky I love you."

Soobin and Taehyung looked up at him with smirks playing on their full lips, "Thank you, Mommy." They said in unison.

"Taehyung!"

"Yes, my love?"

"Come here for a quick second," Jungkook called from the bedroom.

"Coming!" He then turned to the mischievous seven year olds, "No more fighting, please~"

Taehyung took one last glance at his twins before running to Jungkook, "Love?"

"I have a question, what would you do if I asked you to join BTS?"

Taehyung laughs hysterically, "I'd tell you you're crazy."

"Well, think about it," He eyed Taehyung with soft, yet serious eyes.

"I-I would love to but, are you sure?"

"You've been watching us practice for quite some time and the whole group agrees, it's time for the seventh member to rise,"

"If I smack you on stage don't blame me, it's my inner stage fright," Taehyung makes a kissy at him.

Jungkook smirks as he pulls Taehyung onto the bed with him. Taehyung becomes flustered and hides himself with his white sweater paws.

"You're so cute but I see you haven't lost your sassiness," Jungkook said, quite amused.

Taehyung peeked an eye out but he only saw the devil with a masterful smirk. Taehyung knew he was in for it.

He attacks! Jungkook lunches at Taehyung, trying to steal a kiss, but the younger resists, "Give me a kiss." Jungkook pouts.

Taehyung Shakes his head, still not giving in to his wonderful husband. Because of this, Jungkook instead attacks his sides with tickles.

"Stop! Ahaa-haha!" Taehyung couldn't contain his laughter as tears formed in his eyes.

Jungkook doesn't listen but after a while he looks at Taehyung who is now making a threatening puppy dog face. Oh god, It's Jungkook's weakness.

I can't falter, Jungkook tells himself.

His chocolate eyes meet Taehyung's as both of his hands now pin his above his soft, luscious hair, "Please give me a kiss?"

"Of course, my love," Jungkook leans in and removes his hold from Taehyung.
Taehyung's large hands reach to the back of Jungkook's head as he grabs the raven locks and deepens the kiss.

"Ewwww! Mommy and daddy are kissing!!" Beomgyu shouts.

Taehyung and Jungkook stare at their five children with amusement, "Beomgyu, Taehyun, Soobin, Huening Kai, and Yeonjun, would you all like to go out for a treat?"

"Yesssss!" They all scream with joy.

"Alright, go get your little tushies ready then, we're out in five!" They all shuffle to their rooms with high pitched excitement.

Taehyung shakes his head, "What are we going to do with them."

"I don't know but I'm glad we made all five of them," Jungkook smiles fondly as he pecks Taehyung one last time before getting ready himself.

Tomorrow is the day. The day I join BTS.

______

"Introducing our new member, Kim Taehyung!" He bowed.

The crowd applauded as many gifts were thrown on stage for the new member.

"Today, we'll have Taehyung introduce himself and talk about his life and interests if he so pleases, thank you all for your love and support. The team work truly makes the dream work," Namjoon finishes as Taehyung walks to a comfy white chair.

"Kim Taehyung imnida, I have 5 lovely children and I'm married to the wonderful Jeon Jungkook..."

There was a silence but the crowd immediately bursted into claps and cheers. Taehyung was worried the fans would not approve of him, but it seems like his worry was all for nothing.

ARMY truly is an army, they love and support each other no matter their differences. I purple them all dearly, and I can't wait for the years to come.

The indroduction went on and on as fans asked multiple questions, mainly about his relationship with Jungkook and how he met BTS.

It was all one melancholy story, but Taehyung enjoyed telling it. ARMY sat, staring intently at him as he told his story, even though it took hours.

By the end of it Taehyung was dead. His brain could not process any question, no matter the simplicity. He was drained of his last daily brain cell.

When they all went home to their cozy little houses, Taehyung was carried through the door by his lovely husband, Jeon Jungkook. However, they did not have the most lovely welcome.

All five kids were running around the mansion, searching to create the latest trend, smearing paints all over the wallpaper.

"What are you guys doing!?" Taehyung erupted and sighed, "Go to your rooms, now." He demanded.

As if on cue, Taehyung's parents show up with a bubbly Amber, "Having troubles?"

"You have no idea," Taehyung rubbed his Temples as Jungkook gently massaged his back.

"We came over to spend some time with you guys, but seeing how everything is, I don't see why we can't take the little ones of your hands for a while," Taehyung's eyes shimmered.

"Yes, please~" He almost begged.

Minho and Shuji chuckled and quickly got the children ready, "Well we're off, enjoy the time to yourselves, relax a bit."

"Thank you mom, dad, and Amber, we appreciate it," Jungkook shines his bunny teeth.

"Of course, love you babes, bye~"

Taehyung let's out a big sigh of relief as the door shuts. Jungkook carries him to the couch noticing his weariness.

"Ahhhh! So nice to have time alone," Taehyung sighs, "So...."

"So?" Jungkook questions.

"You wanna make a bet kook?"

He licked his lips.

"Conditions?"

"You, me, and a shit ton of vodka,"

The End.

________________________