Chapter 16

I remembered what happened. I was told about mates and wolves and everything, I was surprised in the least because it all made sense.

How on my  first meeting with Jungkook I felt so comfortable, which usually if there was an intruder I would lock the door and call security.

The way I felt with him all made sense, how all his touches were like a million electric bolts stabbing me with comfort and pleasure. The way I would get jealous of him, and him of me.

It made sense. All of it.

But why didn't he tell me, why didn't he and the rest of the group tell me. I would have been shook and uncertain yes, however I wanted them to tell me no matter my state. At least it would have been from them and not from the wicked man, Im Jaebum.

Granted if he did not tell me about his kind.....our kind, I probably wouldn't have known for a while.

Even in my current situation...I can't help but have a hold a little gratitude towards Jaebum. After all he isn't that bad of a guy....this world has only corrupted him and those idiots who stand by him taint his soul.

I can't help but feel sorry for him.

I shook my head in dismay, I was alone and nobody was there to watch me and I was blindfolded with my aching hands tied behind my back. Something else felt quite odd as well, I felt cold? I felt like my skin was touching some sort of metal almost.

I heard the long echo of a door opening and closing which resonated of the walls of the empty room, or so I thought.

"Hey kitten, I'm back,"

It was Jaebum.

"Untie me please, I haven't done anything,"

"I'm sorry kitten, but I can't. I can't risk you escaping,"

I sighed in frustration well there goes that plan.

"At least untie my blindfold please,"

"But your on full display, I rather enjoy the view enough as it is,"

"What do you mean and  p-please...."

"Fine,"

His footsteps smacked down on the ground harshly, when his hands untied the blindfold I understood what it was he was speaking of. N-no......!

I was wearing one of those kinky lingerie one pieces. However this one seemed to be specifically made for males as it did nothing to cover, well much of anything.

The red Lacey lingerie failed to cover my nipples, my whole stomach, my ass, legs, and finally my private area. The one place where I hadn't showed anyone besides Jungkook, and of course my mom.

The reason being I have female and male reproductive parts. When I was a young child I thought it was normal, my mom and dad didn't say a word about it. During my adolescence around age 11, I was on my way to school when there was a severe pain in my lower stomach.

I grasped onto it with all my might trying not to throw up, I walked all the way back home. Without greeting my parents at my unseen arrival I hurried to the bathroom. I pulled down my pants and boxers, a red liquid was visible.

Later I asked my mom what the strange liquid was and why it was there. Let's just say it was my first life lesson, never go to school on your cycle with no I repeat NO pads on hand.

I thought boys and girls alike had this little issue that would revisit every month or so but it was false.

One school day I needed to go to the bathroom very badly to the point where I couldn't hold it and ran to the bathroom ignoring the screams of demand from my teachers.