Chapter 18

"Get Away!"

"Hell no baby,"

"Stop touching me..."

"Nope,"

"Your hurting me,"

"I'm sorry I'm still not moving,"

"You Fucking STINK!" Jungkook's odor was severe from our late night session and the fact that he was laying on me didn't help, "Go take a shower"

Only if you join me

I looked over at him with a disgusted face.

Bitch how do I know you won't pull anything! Also what's this about me getting pregnant, it could happen you know!

Well then I'd be nothing less than happy if you were to bring our lovely child into the world.

I'm only having your kid so.....but I don't want one too soon, I'd be scared.

I'd protect you and the baby don't worry. Now how about that shower?

Ugh....fine

I pushed the heavy ass bunny man off of me and when I moved holy shit I felt the fucking pain.

"Did I go too hard?" Jungkook reveals and cocky smirk.

"Fuck no, my tummy just hurts,"

"Awe, is my baby alright?"

"I'm fine, I just need to go to the bathroom," I clutched my side; trying to support it in any which way I could as I walked to the bathroom.

When I reached the toilet I immediately threw my black robe to the floor, not caring where it landed because my tum tums felt like it was going to explode.

I realeased, oof potty time is great. I closed my eyes in satisfaction. However before pulling the handle to flush the toilet, I saw something I haven't been anticiapting.

"Great.....it's already that time huh."

Jungkook entered the bathroom after I got rid of my little problem that likes to visit every month or so. Girls would only get it. The pain that feels like your insides are cracking and grinding against each other.

"Are you okay?" He sensed my uneasiness, rubbing my back in the process of all things mischievous.

"I s-started my period,"

Will he think I'm weird? Disgusting for being born this way? My emotions got the best of me as my face contorted into a face of shame.

"Well I mean that means your not Getting pregnant anytime soon at least, and baby no need to lower your head. Your beautiful and lovely just the way you are," His finger slid across my face, caressing it compassionately.

"I could still get pregnant d-dumbass,"

I don't know why I was feeling so emotional, tears threatened to pour out of my eyes but Jungkook swept them away the instant they fell.

He pulled me into a strong hug, comforting me by his touch. I nuzzled into his chest as he hummed a song, his voice I swear could soothe even the angels.

I can't wait until my birthday.
The day I can be forever connected with Jungkook, and even though I do not know everything about him I'm fine with it because he'll have plenty of time to tell me.

My parents will also be home, it'll be they're time to explain who this wonderful step-brother of mine actually is. Jungkook said he was a business partner of them, so logically he couldn't be my step-brother.

Also BTS is possibly coming out with a new album! I really need to pay more attention to them....I only know they're songs not what they actually look like T^T.

A/n- Tae is so gullible

Can we still take that shower?

Of course Kookie.

>Time Skip<

I was currently situated on the soft fluffy comfort of my bed with Jungkook in the bathroom collecting some towels for us both.

I'm so glad that today I don't have to go to college. I to be 100% honest felt like 200% actual shit.

My tummy grumbled and I sighed in pain. I don't understand how I've gotten through this for the past few years of my life. Most guys have it so easy. They just have the deal with their 'situations' whenever they see a hot chick passing. Bok bok.

Jungkook exited the bathroom and instead of giving me the white fluffy towel in his hand he wrapped it around me and layed a kiss on my Cheek.

He dried my hair with the towel and I sniffled because I was getting the slightest bit cold. After that hot shower it was hard not to get the shivers when stepping into a freezer disguised as a bedroom.

"It's too cold,"

"Then what do you want me to do about that?"

"Cuddle me,"

He chuckled, "Let me change the sheets and get us some clothes alright Tae?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Jungkook's towel that was wrapped around his toned waist began to slide as he stripped the bed of it's sheets, I drooled at the sign of his muscles and  skin.

What did I do to deserve him?

I think the same thing everyday baby.

I was startled by the sudden answer. Fuck. I accidentally used the link.

I turned around and huddled myself in the corner, covering my eyes and head in every way possible. A blush appeared like dusk across the night sky.

Before long I heard footsteps behind me and muscles clenching. Seconds later I was being hugged by a figure who wrapped his arms securely around me waist.

The towel I had tucked around me was pulled away swiftly.

Jungkook kissed my neck soothing me instantly, "It's alright baby, I love you so much you know that,"

"I l-love you too,"

Jungkook turned me around and gave me a bunny onesie with some underwear. I giggled at the sight, it reminded me of him and his cute bunny smile that lights up my world everytime it appears on his face.

"What?"

"It reminds me of you,"

"What does the bunny? It reminds you of me?" He pointed to himself questionably.

I nodded and quickly hopped into the onesie. It was so fucking fluffy! I swear I could fall asleep in it, and it was so warm and cozy reminding me of Kookie.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek before running to the bed which was literally calling to me.

I stared at the ceiling, feeling the bed slump next to me and a pair of arms bringing me into a hold.

"What are you thinking about love?"

I drew circles on his chest, "Just about Jackson, he seemed off and he hasn't really contacted me since yesterday."

"He's probably fine and dealing with some things, especially with his mate," he continued, "I don't believe it would be easy for him to suddenly find out his mate was someone who was about to fuck his freind for strong pups,"

"Yeah but, something else felt off too. Or maybe it's just me,"

"Love, whatever it is don't worry about it, I'm sure they'll be fine,"

"If you say so,"

But I couldn't help but feel uneasy. The feeling I was getting was more of a hunch but it felt legitimate. Something was wrong.

___________________________
I'm rated 69th in step-brother 😂 get it anyone?