Chapter 11

I smellith strawberry pancakes....
Why do I smellith strawberry pancakes is the question, am I dreaming?

I got off the bed, and was met face to face with reality. Back pain.

"Fuck! Definitely not a dream,"

I hurried to get up for my morning routine which included washing my face and all the other steps to make my skin perfection. It was a pain in the ass to do in the morning but at least my skin looks nice!

I was to fucking lazy to even throw any clothes on, so I limped downstairs, cursing Jungkook for my back and hips, while in my boxers....

"Are you okay Tae?"
Amber asked, worry evident on her face. She completely missed the fact that I was only wearing boxers, for that I was grateful.

"Everything is fine, just a few pains in my back and hips. Don't worry about it, I promise you it's nothing really," I waved in her face trying to convey that I was speaking the truth.

"Okay...?" She started to walk away, I assumed to do her maid duties, oh that must be a pile of shit to do in the morning, I'm glad she has others to help her though. I don't really conversate with the rest of the maids because they are just here for the work it seems.

"Oh Amber! Can you call Jackson for me? I want him to come over, and while it's not a rational decision, I miss him dearly," I said with puppy dog eyes because I really do miss him, I didn't get to see him when I got out of the hospital either to even thank him...
I pouted at the thought.

"Of course Tae!" She said cheery.

"Saranghae Amber, you're the best!"
She chuckled, and waved a bye along with a hand heart. Awe she's so cute!! UwU.

I continued my gracious descend down the staircase, moments later I was hit with waft of strawberry pancakes.

But who's making them?

Surely enough I found the culprit. I should have guessed. I tried not to limp over to him, and stood my ground acting like last night was nothing.

Hmph he has no shirt on Hehehehehee, It's your fault you left you're back all open.

I put my freezing cold hands on his back and Jungkook yelped.

"WHAT the FUCK TAE! Why are you hands so fucking cold!?" I laughed and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

I don't know why but everytime I'm near Jungkook it feels like something inside me calms upon his touch. But when another person touches him I feel almost possessive like why should they touch something that's already mine!

WaIT MInE?!

Did I just call Jeon Jungkook fucking mine? I groaned, but then again he is MY boyfriend.

"Hey Tae isn't your birthday next week?" Oh shit I forgot, how could I forget something I have been anticipating for the whole fucking year?!

I'm confused, confuzled, confoozled, and quite possibly bamboozled.

Pushing away my thoughts, I looked at the pancakes with stars in my eyes, probably looking a bit mischievous.

"Don't you dare think about stealing one until I'm done,"

"But why not!" He looked at me giving me a warning, "Fine."

"That's my baby," my heart rate suddenly picked up and my breathing quickened, why the hell am I acting like this what's happening?

>Jungkook POV<

I turned around momentarily to check on Tae because he suddenly stopped speaking.