7 Man

After I left Barry to his work I went to pick up an extra shift at the restaurant, it was long and boring. I watched as the clock ticked slowly in the empty diner. It was the easiest shift because it was perfectly in between the lunch and dinner rush so there were only five people at most in the restaurant most of the time. On the news flashed a warning about Tony and how dangerous he was, little did they know that he was a walking tank. Tina came in as my shift was over, I smiled and waved at the blonde as I left. Quickly I mounted my bike and headed to the lab. When I got there Caitlin was looking over Barry I gave a questioning look to the pair.

"Training went poorly." Caitlin said glancing over at Cisco who only smiled before looking back at a giant metal dummy. Barry's phone began to ring. "Speaking of pain." He said referring to an early conversation. "Great Eddie, I'll be there soon." He then laid back in the chair as Caitlin popped his shoulder back into place.

"I'm getting rather quick with this." She said sarcastically. "So have you been visiting Iris recently, in disguise?" She asked as he rubbed his shoulder. Barry grunted out when he moved his shoulder to quickly.

"No." He said making a frown and shaking his head, I rolled my eyes knowing the real answer.

"Good because that you be reckless and creepy." She said walking over to the medicine cart. Barry said goodbye to the both of us and then sped off to go help Eddie. "Now let's see about your faster than normal healing!" Caitlin said with a smile. After a few hours of the both of us sitting on the computer Caitlin held her head.

"I think I've got it!" I said scanning over two points that connected in her test as well as a physics experiment. "Look at this, healing in any form is the body's use of energy to rebuild what has been broken. Our research shows that the subject that has been exposed to a heightened source of Kinetic Energy to externally speed up the healing process has not only healed fast but also grown stronger compared to our unchanged subject." I paused looking at her as she kept reading the paper. "Since my body is now internally manipulating sound, as know as acoustikinesis then who's to say my speedy recovery wasn't due to some sort of acoustic-kinetic regeneration?" I questioned as I watched Caitlin think, suddenly she ran into the other room and then came back with the headband and chest strap as before.

"Put this on." She said turning to the computer and typing in some new information. "That's it!" She practically yelled.

"What's it?" Harrison questioned at the cortex doorway. Caitlin connected her computer to the televisions and walked around the desk.

"Eliza's body is utilizing such a high frequency that she is a source of her own kinetic energy. When I first ran test things seemed off but when I accounted for the new surge of energy in your body everything levels out." She said pointing at the different charts on the televisions.

"So I am healing faster than normal." I said openendily hoping that Caitlin would explain further.

"Yes and it seems as though the energy is only grow, meaning at some point you might heal faster than Barry. The energy growth actually matches with the notes Cisco has on your sound waves power." Caitlin said handing some of Cisco's papers, who had just walked in.

"So the strong my external punch gets, the faster I'm able to heal." I said simply. Everyone nodded.

"The two powers come from the same spots so it would make sense that they connect." Cisco said jumping into the conversation. "Which means you've got to get more practicing in." He said giving me a smile. I gave him and nod and a smile to.

"Got any new training ideas?" I asked thankful that we were on good terms again. Cisco smiled widely, as he left the room spatting out all the new ways I could push myself.