O3: Random Things That Remind Him Of You

Xiumin: Coffee Mugs
Why: Coffee Mugs remind him of you because on your first date you mentioned you collect coffee mugs and that your favorite drinks were warm drinks. Since then, he always affiliated you with them.

Suho: A blanket with polka dots on it.
Why: This specific blanket was given to him from one of the EXO-L's. He let you borrow it one night when you were super duper cold and the two blankets you already had were not helping. Ever since, that's been "your" blanket. When your not around he uses it just so he can feel a bit closer with you.

Lay: Headphones
Why: you both are super into music as he is an idol and you are an avid listener (lol) you both enjoy sharing new songs with one another so if you have your earphones in and find something you say something like "Ooo Ooo Oh my Gosh, listen babe!" While taking out one of your earbuds. Whenever he heard a song and you weren't around, out of instinct he'd say it and take out his earphone. It was pretty awkward the few times he's done it.

Baekhyun: His Favorite Meal
Why: It's pretty simple actually as to how come his favorite meal reminds him of you. Both you and his favorite meal bring him joy and NEVER fails to have a huge grin on his face.

Chen: A Hoodie
Why: as a boyfriend with hoodies, it was not surprising to have you steal or as you simply put it, "borrow for a hot second bc it's warm and shit." One of your favorite hoodies, he took on tour and would cuddle with it at night because it smelled like you. It made you sad and it was one of the first things you asked for when he came home. Due to this, it reminded him of you.

Chanyeol: Puppy
Why: You love dogs more than you love Chanyeol. Well— that's what he thinks anyway. He honestly finds it so adorable when you are either talking on the phone or walking around downtown and you see a dog. You smile wide and baby talk to it. Sometimes you even cry because of it. Due to this, every time he sees a dog he smiles and kneels down to pet it. He'll take a picture of it and send it to you ASAP with a text following it, "Found the love of your life, thought of you. Love you, princess."

D.O: Flower
Why: As cheesy as it sounds, a flower reminded him of you because like a flower, you looked beautiful and smelled like one. Especially when you wear floral clothing and floral smelling fragrances. He just found beauty in it that you enjoyed floral things.

Kai: Dance Studio
Why: No surprise, Jongin was at the dance studio one day practicing dance moves. You decided to visit him with a smoothie. When you walked in you noticed he was dancing. You leaned against the wall and just admired him as he warmed up to "Touch" by NCT 127. He smirked when he saw you in the mirror. When the song was over he jogged over to you and gave you a huge hug. You had not seen him in a week and missed the comfort of his hug. You snuggled in his chest causing him to laugh. "Baby, I got you a smoothie." "Did you now?" You nodded your head and pointed to the shelf that was by you. He smirked and grabbed your hand and interlocked them together causing a minor blush to cross your cheeks. He giggled and softly leaned down to your face. "May I?" He said as he kissed your fingers as he looked at your lips. It would be his and yours first kiss. You both agreed to move slow and it honestly was pretty rough when you both wanted to see what yalls lips tasted like. You bit your lip slightly than stood up in your tip toes and met his lips. You both smiled into the kiss, you ended up humming "mhmm" into the kiss. Because it was your first kiss, the specific room y'all kissed in reminded him of it and how special it was to both of y'all.

(A/N: that was hella long, what the hell sorry y'all lol)

Sehun: Bubble Tea
Why: Every Tuesday, you and Sehun went on a date to a bubble tea place. You both loved bubble tea so much. You've gone every Tuesday when he was local and home. You both called Tuesday's "Tuesday Tea Time" or "Triple Tuesday's." This tradition started way before y'all started dating and it was one of the few things you looked to in the week. Since you've been his bubble tea babe, he always associates bubble tea with you, aka the love of his life and all time favorite person.

~~~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~

Lol this was TRASH I hope y'all still enjoyed it. Which one did y'all like the most? Personally, I really like Lay's.