25: First Time You Fart In Front Of Him

Lmfaooo I'm a child and fucking excited. Get ready for elementary humor. Also for those who remember a time when I used to update all the time drunk af I am 100% sober and have been for a year now. I'm just very odd and weird but that's why I'm here.

I know I try to make my preferences gender neutral buuuut for a few of these I'm gonna make it girl focused sorry babies.

•••

Suho:
It was an accident. You didn't want to even think about farting in front of Junmyeon ever. If it was around anyone else... sure you would let them rip but you wanted to not seam gross from him. When you farted in front of Junmyeon, he wasn't planning on even mentioning anything about it. The only reason why he mentioned anything in the first place was because you were so mortified by what happened. He didn't want you to be hella embarrassed so he tried to soothe you by bringing light to the situation. "Babe, you're fine. You don't have to be embarrassed. It's kinda like the first kiss except more major. Major relationship step."

(A/N: his smile said "hi I'm handsome

(A/N: his smile said "hi I'm handsome." And we all agreed.)

Sehun:
To be honest, you weren't even sorry. You even gave home boy a heads up that your stomach was not doing too hot and you had gas. He honestly didn't care but because of how you and him are still decided to tease you by giving you a grossed out look. He would sass you until he couldn't think of anything and would try his best not to break and laugh.

"What the hell I thought girls didn't fart? Oh my god."

(A/N: he's such a brat I love him so much

(A/N: he's such a brat I love him so much.)

D.O:
Kyungsoo heard but knew that you were probably super uncomfortable so he didn't want to say anything. However, after sitting there for awhile, the smell was almost suffocating. He knew it was just gas but was honestly shocked that your ass made a smell like that. Believe me when I say he tried his best to ignore it but ended up plugging his nose while scoffing, "holy shit, babe, did you eat trash or something?