24: Song Preference // Wanted By Kehlani

This song is so pure. I love it. Get ready for some fluffy shit bc you rarely get that from me. It might suck because I have writers block for anything cute but I'm trying my best. Xo

Xoxoxoxox

Chen:

"He found me in the perfect moment."

He found me in the perfect moment. The moment when everything was going to shit. Just minutes into meeting him, we already were laughing and vibing well. Jongdae and I very quickly became really good friends. He helped me find peace and happiness that I thought was impossible to find. I owe him everything.

(A/N: Barefaced Jongdae to cute your depression

(A/N: Barefaced Jongdae to cute your depression.)

Lay:

"Nothing compares he is all I see."

I thought my ex was the perfect person. They were the only one I would think of and I didn't think I could find anyone to replace them. Then I met Yixing. One of the most compassionate, handsome, pure, and wonderful men I've ever met in my life. There was no comparison or competition between him and my ex. Or— really anyone. Yixing would always be crowned the king of my heart and I am forever grateful.

(A/N: Yixing confuses me

(A/N: Yixing confuses me. I don't know if I should uwu or feel attracted to him.)

Sehun:

"He makes me feel wanted, like no one has before."

Sehun. Oh Sehun. He has such an affect on me that makes me feel like royalty. He knows my story and made it his goal to change the plot. His game plan was to make sure I knew my worth, that I was loved, and well- wanted. He wants me to be happy and I've never experienced that from anyone in my life. I've always been in the background in people's lives. Never important to them, I just extra in their lives. However, Sehun pulled me from background and made me feel like I had the staring role.