2O: How He Told Fans

Chanyeol: "Thank You" section of the album.
You were shocked and a bit nervous as Chanyeol told you that your name was written on the album cover and all that jazz. While the message was wonderful and sweet, you were afraid. You were afraid of the response of the fans, media, and... the world. It made you anxious and Chanyeol noticed. He took your hand in his hands and kissed your forehead. "I know what your thinking but it doesn't matter at all what anybody says. What matters is that I'm thankful for you and love you more than anything. I'm sorry I wrote it without giving you a heads up." He then would press a kiss against your lips and then hug you for as long as you needed.

Lay: Red carpet debut
Being nervous was understatement of the century. You smoothed your dress/suit a bit and took deep breaths as you looked in the mirror. His makeup artist did your makeup and they honestly made you look bomb af  but you still were nervous. Rumors had been circulating that Yixing and you were dating and tonight you both decided to tell everyone the truth that apparently they just 'have to know.'  The truth is that Yixing and you are dating, you have for actually a few months now. Yixing came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "You ready?" He whispered. You sighed and looked at him. You both were nervous but you both knew it would be ok since you two were next to each other. You nodded and then went to the limo and to the event Yixing was invited to. Cameras flashed and people were yelling his and your name. Your heart started to beat faster but then felt a hand grab yours and felt a kiss on your cheek. The noise of people got louder and the sudden PDA and you ended up blushing and squeezing his hand tight as you both posed for a few pictures. When it was interview time, he pulled you along with him. The first reporter asked about work related stuff and complimented our outfit and all that jazz that they do on a red carpet. Towards the end of the interview said, "now, for the question everyone wants to know, are you both dating or just good friends." You took a breath and was about to respond when Yixing beat ya to the punch. "I like to think that we are both. She's my best friend that I get to call my girlfriend as well. Best of both worlds."

Xiumin: MV love interest
You and him actually surprised many people when the public found out about you guys. You had starred in a Music Video (to a future bop lmfaooo I need a comeback) and you both shared a kiss in it. The kiss received mixed reviews from both of your fans but when the "behind the scenes" for the music video they saw some clips of your relationship which was playful and giggly. They showed the part where you both kissed and saw you get all giggly and shy because of the camera. Minseok ended up playfully yelling at you, "Yah, Jagi! We kiss all the time! Get it together, girlfriend!" You would laugh and say "shush boyfriend, let's get this over with." He then would look at the camera, "I need a new love interest, my girlfriend forgot how to kiss sincerely." You playfully hit his chest and then kissed him passionately to prove you could somewhat act.

Sehun: Instagram
It was your one year anniversary and he decided to post a few pictures that y'all have taken during the last year with a good length caption. The caption said:
"EXO-L, I'm sorry it's taken me awhile to confirm whether or not I am in a relationship.  I just wanted to wait for the perfect moment to tell you all officially that I am in fact in a relationship. (Even though some of you kind of already knew.). We have been together for a whole year as of today and she/he has brought me so much peace and I love them more than words can say. Y/N, makes me want to be a better man and is the light of my life. This last year has taught me so many things and I'm so happy that they  have been there by my side. They are the best. I love you so much, Y/N, and looking forward to many more years with you.
He also followed you as well (which is a big deal because that means your ass is the only one.)