CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Ahh Christmas is just right around the corner. There's snow outside, kids playing on them. What a beautiful sight to see.

Here at live house CiRCLE, the girls and Marina decided that they have a Christmas party.

"We should have a Christmas party!" Kasumi suggested.

"That's a great idea Kasumi-chan!" Hina agreed.

All the girls nod their head in assurance.

"And that was that" Moca said.

Moca and Anon are sitting down on Anon's living room sofa while eating some buns and drinking some hot chocolate.

While Anon was relaxing, Moca is lying down on Anon's lap.

"So you're going to a Christmas party huh?" Anon said.

"You're coming with me" Moca mentioned.

"Why'd I have to be there?" Anon asked.

"Cause I want you to be there with me" Moca said.

Anon then grabbed a bun and shoved it into Moca's mouth.

Moca sat back up while Anon stood up. He grabbed his winter coat and proceeded to wear his boots.

"Where are you going?" asked Moca.

"I'm going to be running a bit of an errand. Misaki told me to pick up a holiday special Christmas cake for the party. I'll join all of you after I pick it up" said Anon and left.

Moca then lay back down on the sofa.

"Holiday Special Christmas Cake eh....."

She began thinking to herself.

Then, Moca sat back up in surprise.

"Wait, so he was invited?!"

*Meanwhile, the girls are preparing for the party at live house CiRCLE*

"Kindly please hand me the scissors?" asked Chisato.

Rimi then handed over the scissors to Chisato. She's making ribbons for decorations for the walls

"Can we please get more Christmas balls here?" Asked Maya.

Then came Makoto with a box of Christmas balls for decorating

"Thanks so much~" Maya replied.

"Always welcome Maya-san!" Makoto replied.

*Meanwhile at Yamabuki bakery*

"This doesn't seem enough... Tsugumi-san, we need a few more of these pastries here, think we can make a few more?" Saya asked.

Tsugumi was just tying her apron.

"We can do this! I'll call Moca-san for help!" Tsugumi said.

"We could use more hands around the kitchen, my family will be here to help as well~" Saya said.

"Tsugumi needs me at Yamabuki Bakery??" exclaimed Moca.

"I guess I'd better head over there" added Moca.

She then wore her winter coat and boots and scarf and went to Yamabuki bakery.

Everyone seems so busy, some are busy with preparations, some are busy with the food. Meanwhile...

"Excuse me, I'm here to pick up the Holiday Special Christmas Cake that Ms. Misaki ordered" Anon said.