Scene 6 - Airlock detected

The Captain is eagerly monitoring the control with Grace, from the schematic of the ship, we can see ten red dots in that room suggesting that ten people are in that room.

Captain:

Good, caught red handed in the act. Tyler will see that they don't get hurt.

Noah, sitting at his controls, observes the two corpses in the chamber.

Noah:

Captain? Why are there two red dots in the chamber unit, you don't suppose...

Grace suddenly interrupts.

Grace:

Captain, we have just picked up an unauthorized exit out onto the surface of Venus.

Captain:

What now? Who is it?

Grace:

Well, it is registering as Barton.

Captain:

Barton!

Barton is out on a spacewalk on the surface of the planet and is now quite far from the complex but is approaching a section of the metallic sea. With a fierce look to his face, in his hands is a ticking device, set to go off in fifteen minutes as the camera zooms into the object. We have an exterior shot of the Command Centre which is in its dome-shaped appearance, with the words Command Centre alongside the top of the drilling ship. Inside though, the stressed Captain continues to monitor the situation at the Command Centre.

Grace:

They have just left the airlock now Captain in pursuit, but I don't think Barton is going to get very far.

Captain:

Well tell those men to beat it and catch him up. Oh, and how about our guests caught in the Melting Unit?

Grace:

They are on their way now.

Captain:

Well get them up here as soon as they can.

The Captain then storms over to his desk with his hands in his head, stressed out. Noah whispers to Grace an opinion.

Noah:

Not very amused, is he? A bit on edge.

Captain:

I heard that Noah, now just get on with your work!