Scene 6 - Bomb located!

After finally arriving at the location where the bomb has been planted, the astronauts feel a little more relaxed once as they search for the planted and live bomb, while Tyler reports back to the Command Centre after dropping the equipment by his feet.

Vicki:

Well we're here, now where is the bomb?

Ian:

I wouldn't start to chill out just yet Vicki, we still have to find that bomb.

Tyler:

I'll report to Command Centre.

Barbara:

Speaking of the base, look!

They turn around to observe the complex that is delicately balancing on a thread on the metallic ice, which is now more of a sea, but the complex still holds out.

Tyler:

I'm glad the rest of the crew can't see that.

Ian:

I'm sure it must be pretty shaky inside.

Tyler:

It was when even we were in it, about fifteen minutes ago.

Doctor:

Uh, come along, come along, there is no time to waste! If we are to stop the Houseman drilling ship from sinking, we need to locate that second bomb and deactivate it. So stop stargazing and start searching.

Tyler continues with his objective to contact the base to report and see what condition they are in. The image of Grace and The Captain then pops up but look in a state of being thrown and dragged from side to side as The Doctor and the others search for the bomb with a countdown to go.

Tyler:

Tyler to Command Centre, how are you coping in there?

Captain:

We are lasting, just about.

Tyler:

I'm glad that you're ok, and not seeing what it's like from outside the ship.

Grace:

Have you located that bomb yet?

Tyler:

We've just reached the location and are now searching.

Doctor:

Ah! There it is.

The Doctor is staring down the crate-like hill to the completely metal sea this end as everyone rushes over to investigate what The Doctor is looking down at.

Vicki:

Found it?

Tyler:

Captain, looks promising, I will leave you only on receive because it could get sticky.

Grace:

Receive it is.

The five are all staring down and can easily spot the quadrilateral, red and ticking object.

Doctor:

You see, there it is.

Barbara:

Well how are we going to get it out from all the way down there?

Tyler:

That's why I've brought the equipment with us.

Ian: