Scene 4 - Impatience

The Captain is frantically rushing around the control room, as the dome begins to shake from the punishment it is taking. Grace and Noah are trying to keep a cool head, whilst The Captain is about to lose it.

Noah:

The sea is closing in.

Captain:

I think I know that Noah, very soon we are all about to drown!

Noah:

Sir, I know the situation is like a nightmare, but if we panic it will only make things worse. Grace, contact Tyler and The Doctor and see where they are.

Captain:

Excuse me. Remind me, who's in charge here?

Noah:

Sorry, sir.

Grace:

Guys, I know it is hardly the time to make a conversation, but what did you think about The Doctor and his friends?

Noah:

They seem alright.

Captain:

That's enough the pair of you! No shut up and let me think! Grace, call Tyler and let me brief him. NOW!

Grace:

Alright sir.

Captain:

Before you all fall out of line!

Grace activates the hologram and brings the image of Tyler up, on the left to it is showing where his party are on the planet and where the sea is closing in.

Captain:

Tyler!

Tyler:

Sir.

Captain:

These are your orders. You will get that other explosive device and defuse it, as for Barton, kill him.

Tyler:

But sir...

Captain:

Not another word Tyler, I gave you a direct order!

Tyler:

Very good sir. With pleasure then.

The scanner is switched off as the concerned Captain returns to his revolving desk to sit there silently, on his own.

Noah:

How much longer do we have now?

Grace:

Forty minutes.

Elsewhere, after carefully looking around the area that he is in for anyone chasing him, Barton slips the second explosive bomb, which is timed to detonate soon. Like before, it bumps down a few rocks then hitting the metallic sea of the planet. He makes one further look around before standing around, waiting for The Doctor and his friends to walk into his trap.