One

Cindy's POV

        "Vote for orange! We'll keep you in the dark about everything we do! With us in power, you'll never have to worry about the dreary current events! Ignorance is bliss, after all!" I heard the man shouting as I was walking down the street. He was a representative of the orange political party. We were leading a rebellion against them. They had to be stoppd before they took over our whole world and the human world! With no one knowing exactly what they were doing, they could do anything! What he promised sounded thoroughly unappealing to me. I didn't know how someone could willingly vote for them. People are just stupid, I guess. This was the first year the rebellion had put forth a candidate for our own party. We hoped that people would understand the need for the extreme secrecy to stop. We hoped that they would want to take part in important decisons. Still, I couldn't keep a nagging doubt out of my mind. What if they didn't? What if they wanted to keep living with their eyes closed and voted for orange?" If that was the case, then we would need a miracle to save both our world and that of the humans.

A/N

In case you were wondering if you had stumbled on some political drama, don't worry. It's not. In a few chapters the adventure will begin. This bit is just to give a background and to tell about the relationships between characters.

I know this part is very short. It's practically a second introduction. The chapters will get longer. 

Goodbye, for now.