Logan story part 21

Logan story part 21

Your POV

"Who is it?" Logan asked.

"Kendall"

"Well aren't you gonna answer?" Logan said

I put my phone on silence and placed it in my purse.

"No" I smiled

Logan laughs and wraps one arm around around my shoulders.

Logans POV

I hear our plane getting called. (Yn) and I head inside the plane and take our seats.

"Thanks for coming with me." I tell (yn)

"You don't need to thank me. Logan, I want to make you happy. Now that you told me about your parents...well all I want is for you to be happy."

I smile and lean in to kiss her. I know that I'm dating (yn) because I wanna get back at Kendall for what he did to my sister but, was I really starting to fall for her? Was she getting to me?

"Logan we're here." I near (yn) say.

"Did I fall asleep?" I say yawning.

"Yes." She laughs softly."come on, everyone is off the plane now."

"Hm, let's go."

I take (yn)s hand and make our way to a taxi then to out hotel.

"Is this really where we're staying?" (Yn) says looking at the hotel.

"Yes, is there something wrong?"

"No....This is...This is amazing." She smiles.

"I'm glad you like it." I lean in to kiss her. "Come on, let's go to our room."

We take the elevator up to our room while they bought our luggage up. The guy carrying our luggage places our bags inside then leaves. I look at (yn) and lean in to kiss her.

"Logan!" She shouts when ik pick her up bridal style.

"What?" I laugh and kiss her cheek.

"Nothing." She says in a sweet tone.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I walk inside our room with her still in my arms. I close the door behind me with my foot without breaking the kiss.

"Logan." She whispers against my lips.

I walk inside the bedroom and lay her down on the bed. I slowly lower myself on top of her and kiss her lips. She holds my face and deepens the kiss.

"Logan, I really like you." She says bringing her hands down to my chest and unbuttoning my shirt.

"I really like you." I whisper back.

She manages to roll over and land on top of me. She sits on my stomach and I hold her waist. Slowly, (yn) unbuttons the rest of my shirt and takes it off. She kisses my chest up to my lips. Was (yn) really going this far?