Logan Story Part 38

Logan Story (Part 38)

*Logan's POV*

She pushes me back and stands up. I stand up and grab her arm spinning her around.

"Why are you doing this" I ask her.

She looks up into my eyes then sighs.

"Doing what"

"You bring my hopes up then let them come crashing back down."

"Look... I don't mean to hurt you but it's just that... You know what forget it"

"No tell me" I insist.

"Forget it, look I need to go ok. I told Max that I would go help him with the injuries YOU gave him" she says pulling her arm away.

I smile when she says that. I had to admit, I was very pleased on what I did to Maximilian.

"Oh, so now you call him Max instead of Maximilian?"

"Yes"

She started to walk past me when I held her arm again.

"Logan let me go"

"First answer this, why are you staying with Maximilian? Is it go get me jealous?"

"No because he offered to let me stay... Why are you jealous?" she smiles.

"Um... It's not that I'm jealous its just that..."

"Admit it, you're dying of jealousy" she whispers.

"(YN) why can't you just forgive me and come back with me?" I say changing the subject.

"Because I don't want to be with you Logan"

"I don't believe you"

"Well that's your problem"

"Look, you can't kiss me the way you did a couple of minutes ago and say you don't like me. Cause after what happened just now, I know you feel something for me. (YN) there is no possible way that you can just stop liking me just like that"

"Well its possible with me, now let me go" she says with a sour tone"

"So you don't like me?"

"No"

"So you're saying that if I kiss you right now you won't feel anything?" I ask grabbing her waist and roughly pulling her towards me.

"Nothing" she says out of breath.

"At all... Nothing at all?" I smile and raise one eye brow.

I feel her breathing speed up the closer I get. I look up at her eyes, she was looking down at my lips.

"Nothing what so ever" she says in a low voice.

"Really" I say brushing my lips against her. I didn't kiss her, I was just teasing.

I let go of her and open the front door

"Go ahead and leave 'Max' is probably worried bout you"

She takes a deep breath and I smile.

"Go" I say again.

"You know what"

"What" I ask.

"I hate you"

"So I've heard"

"You... You're an idiot!" she yells at me.

I smile amused by her. I point at the open door and she gives me a death stare.

"You're beautiful" I say knowing it would enrage her even more.

"Shut up" she says and I smile.

"Well then"

"Next time don't expect me to come help you out"

"Oh don't worry, I'm not expecting anything" I say.

She was getting mad knowing that I was just messing with her and I wasn't taking her seriously. This was pretty amusing for me.

"Idiot" she yells before walking out.

I step out of the suite and watch as she walks down the hall.

"Bye gorgeous" I yell.

She doesn't turn around, she just keeps walking. I walk back inside my suite and close the door. I lean against it and smile.

"I'm not letting you go that easily (YN)... I'm not loosing you"