Logan Story Part 37

Logan Story (Part 37)

*Your POV*

Logan and I reach the suite. He opens the door and let's me in. I hear him close the door me but I don't turn around.

"Why did you come?" I hear him ask

"I didn't want to leave you like that, I wanted to make sure you were ok" I say without turning around.

I didn't hear him speak, I was afraid to turn around and look at him. Suddenly I feel his hands around my waist, I look down and his pale hands were around my waist. I feel his chest press against my back and his hands tighten around my waist.

"So you care about me" he whispered in my ear.

I close my eyes and try to relax, I couldn't let myself give in.

"I'll go get the first aid kit" I say walking away from him.

I go into the bathroom and grab the first aid kit. I head back and Logan was sitting on the couch. I sigh and take a seat next to him.

"Look at me" I say.

Logan turns his whole body towards me. His eyes was already starting to look purple and his lip was getting swollen. I furrow my eyebrows... I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I grab a cotton ball and lightly press it against his lip. He flinches and I take my hand back.

"It's cool" he says.

Again, I press the cotton ball against his lip. He was staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Instead of being with Maximilian you're here with me... Why?" he asked.

"Like I said I just wanted to make sure you were ok"

I notice he scoots closer to me.

"And like I said... It's because you care about me"

"Look don't flatter yourself" I say putting a little alcohol on the cotton ball.

"You do realize that his face is more messed up than mine right" a little smirk escapes his lips. "You should probably be trying and fix his face up."

I raise one eyebrow before pressing the cotton ball with alcohol in it against his lip.

"Oww!" he says leaning back.

"Ops sorry" I smile.

"Be more careful" he says.

I bring my hand up again against his lip and he flinches. He places his hand on top of mine and he leads my hand slowly to his lips. I look up into his eyes for the first time since I got here. He smiles and I quickly look away. I grab another cotton ball and put a little alcohol in it. I rub the outside of his swollen eye until all the blood was gone. I get a few little band aids from the first aid kit and put them on his lip and his eye brow where he had a small cut. Before I brought my hand down Logan took my hand in his and entwined our fingers together. I look up and him and he slowly leans in. He presses his forehead against mine. My breathing starts to speed up when I feel a bare touch of his lips touch mine. I feel his other hand wrap around my waist. Without noticing I bring my hands up and place them on his back pushing Logan close to me and making our lips meet. Logan let's go of my hand and places his hand behind my head. I was kissing him as softly as I could so I wouldn't hurt him but Logan seemed to not care, he deepened the kiss and it started to get intense. He seemed so desperate. I bring my hands higher and search trough his hair. Logan leaned in making me lay down on the couch. He places his hands on my waist as he kisses my neck. He slowly starts to lift my shirt up. I grab his face and bring his lips up to mine. I move to the side and start kissing his neck. I hear Logan moan softly.

"Logan" I whisper.

He leans back and looks at me.

"I have to go"