Logan Story Part 27

Logan Story (Part 27)

*Your POV*

"Logan" I stand up.

The bag in my hand was filled with cocaine. I stared down at him and I felt tears welding up in my eyes.

"Babe" Logan says sitting dow . "Why you crying?"

He stands up and holds my waist. He smiles and slowly leans in to kiss. I wasn't going to reject him, right now he had no idea what he was doing. But in the morning I has to have a serious talk with him.

"Logan let's go to bed" I says holding his hand.

"You're coming with me aren't you" he said.

"Yeah"

Logan and I head to the bed. We lay down together and he wraps his arms around me.

"You're so perfect" He whispers in my ear.

After a few minutes Logan and I fall asleep in each others arms.

*Logan's POV*

I wake up with a massive head ache. I look around and realize I was in the bedroom, but where was (YN)? I stand up but sit back down because I became dizzy.

"No lay down" (YN) says walking in with a tray of food.

I look at her confused but I listen, I lay back down and she sits next to me.

"How are you feeling" she asks setting the food in front of me.

"Um, I'm ok..."

She wasn't looking at me. Which was a little weird, she would always look at me when she talked to me.

"Eat this food, and drink your coffee" she said as she stood up.

I look down at the plate with food then I looked up at her as she walked away. Quickly I place the food tray in the middle of the bed and go after her. I grab her arm and spin her around. She still didn't look at me.

"Hey" I place my band under her chin and make her look at me. "Everything ok?"

she didn't answer. Instead, she sighs and removes my hand from her chin.

"(YN) what's wrong" I aak again coming closer to her.

"We need to talk about something"

"What is it? What do we need to talk about"

"About last night"

"Last night?"

I remember we went out for dinner with Jacqueline her brother and boyfriend but... I didn't remember much of what happened.

"What about last night" I ask.

She pushes me away and heads back into the bedroom. I follow her.

"Please tell me what's going on"

She walks over to the drawer that was on the side of the bed. She comes, stands in front of me and holds out a bad.

"Can you explain to me what this is" she said.

My eyes widen when I see her holding that bag in her hands.

"Logan" she said.

"Where did you get that"

"I found it inside your coat last night"

I didn't know what to say to her.

"Logan... Why." she whispered. "Why are you doing drugs. She sounded so disappointed. "Since when Logan! Since when have you been doing drugs!" she shouted at me.

"(YN) I..."

"Why didn't you ever tell me, as a matter of fact... Why have you been doing drugs? Logan give me answers!"