Logan Story Part 24

Logan Story (Part 24)

*Logan's POV*

"Logan is that... Jacqueline?" (YN) asks.

"Yeah, I don't know what she's doing here"

"Well, we should find out" she says and drags me to where Jacqueline was at.

"Hey" Jacqueline says as soon as she sees us.

"Logan? (YN). Oh my gosh, what are you two doing here?" she gives us both a hug.

"We could ask you the same thing" I say.

"Well, mc daddy decided to send me to Hawaii as a graduation gift"

"Graduati - you're a senior?" (YN) asks.

"Yes" she replies. "Well was since I already graduated" she laughs. "What are you two doing here?"

"Vacation" I say pulling (YN) closer.

"Are you here alone?" (YN) asks.

"Um no I'm actually here with" she looks around " Ah they're they are. I'm here with my brother and my boyfriend" she says as two guys stand next to her.

*Your POV*

"(YN), Logan, this is my boyfriend Alexander and my brother Maximilian.

Her brother Maximilian was staring at me. He smiled then took my hand in his.

"Nice meeting you" he said kissing the top of my hand.

"Nice meeting you too" I say taking my hand back.

I feel Logan's grip tighten around me.

"Well we need to get going" Jacqueline says.

"It was nice seeing you" I say

"You know, were going out to a fancy restaurant for dinner later tonight... It would be an honor if you two would come along" Alexander said.

"No well we wouldn't want to intrude" Logan said.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to be a bug" I add.

"What? You guys won't be bugging at all." Maximilian said.

"Yeah, you guys should come. It's going to be fun" Jacqueline said with a huge smile on her face.

"Well..." I say.

"We'll see you guys tonight" Alexander said.

"Were going to the Blue Tropix Restaurant, it's also a night club." Maximilian said.

"You do know where that's at don't you?" Jacqueline asked.

"Yes" Logan said. "It's in Pearl City"

*****Blue Tropix Restaurant is an actual restaurant and a night club in Pearl City which actually is in Hawaii :) ******

"Great! Well we will see yo two at 10 tonight" Jacqueline said.

Logan and I watch them as they walk away. Maximilian turned around and looked at me, he smiled and winked at me.

"Were gonna have a GREAT night..." I tell Logan sarcastically.

He smiles and pulls me in for a hug.

"Yeah... Great night"