EIGHTEEN

lexee gomez
Infinite Records
A21.org

3,203,939 likes—13,999 commentslexeegomez: i'm not smiling, but believe me, i've never been happiernovember 1, 2020—user1: QUEEN YOUR HAIR LOOKS AS GOOD AS EVERuser2: what hair curler do you useuser3: STUNNER!!user4: there is an angel on my screen...

lexeegomez: i'm not smiling, but believe me, i've never been happier
november 1, 2020

user1: QUEEN YOUR HAIR LOOKS AS GOOD AS EVER
user2: what hair curler do you use
user3: STUNNER!!
user4: there is an angel on my screen
aimeestone: hell yeah you are
user5: i'm so happy that you're happy :))
brandon_arreaga: are you wearing that van halen t-shirt right now
lexeegomez: .brandon_arreaga don't expose me like that
user6: damn nick is so lucky
therealnickmara: hey you're cool

therealnickmara liked lexeegomez's post

"You're just button smashing!" Miles accuses as we are playing Super Smash Bros.

"Well, you're just a sore loser!" I scream back at him. Aimee is just sitting silently and maybe rolling her eyes.

"You don't even have actual skill!" He screams as he loses, again. "This is unfair!"

"Ha!" I yell and jump right up from my seat when I won. Then, I simmer down and sit back in my seat with a sheepish grin. "Sorry," I say, conscious of how in-the-face I was acting. "Hey, I suggested we play Mario Kart."

"The party is here!" Nick shouts as he enters the house.

"Oh, thank God," Aimee sighs. "I was getting a headache listening to them fight whenever Miles loses, which is like basically every time now."

"She just got lucky and you know it," Miles says defensively.

Aimee pulls him down to sit next to her. He had stood up in the middle of our argument because that's just how we are. We are both the type to get overly passionate sometimes. She wraps an arm around his neck and pulls him closer so that she can ruffle his hair with her other hand. "You can stop now. The game is over."

"We can do another game?" I suggest, and Aimee just glares at me. She rolls her eyes right afterward, but not out of annoyance. Even though we're all arguing, there's loads of affection there.

"Pass me my controller," Miles grumbles.

"You got this, baby," Aimee whispers encouragingly into her boyfriend's ear before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Guess I'm rooting for Lexee then." Nick sits down on the recliner, and he grabs my hand and pulls me down so I'm currently sitting in his lap. "You got this, babe."

Aimee raises an eyebrow at me, questioningly. I just mouth, 'Shut up' to her. What Nick said catches up to Miles, and he goes to turn his head (probably to do the same thing Aimee did). They are perfect for each other. I glare at Aimee, so she just clicks her tongue. She nudges Miles so he looks to the TV instead.