NINE

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

lexee gomez
18 🌟 guess you can call me a professional singer now??

2,817 likes — 351 commentslexeegomez: everything is changing and i have to say that i don't mindaugust 30, 2017—user1: the shade??user2: please tell me how you're so GORGEOUSaimeestone: someone wife her upuser3: beauty queenuser 4: how old are you...

lexeegomez: everything is changing and i have to say that i don't mind
august 30, 2017

user1: the shade??
user2: please tell me how you're so GORGEOUS
aimeestone: someone wife her up
user3: beauty queen
user 4: how old are you, just wondering
edwinhonoret: so proud of you lex
milesnotmyles: fireee
user5: EDWIN I LOVE YOU
user6: we love a queen who can rock red lipstick

Aimee pulls me away right after I finish talking to the guy. I'm still in shock, so when she pulls me away, I kind of just follow her aimlessly. Then, she places both of her hands on my shoulders and jumps. "Who was that? What happened? Tell us everything!"

Miles pulls her away and closer to him. I try not to let my eyes linger too long at how his hands are placed comfortably on Aimee's waist. His hands are still there even after Aimee has calmed down. I even notice her leaning into his touch. It's a topic that I will for sure have to revisit later. "She's not going to have the chance to say anything if you just keep going to ask her questions and not let her speak."

"He said he was impressed with my singing and my writing skills," I say, unable to contain my excitement. I probably look ridiculous with how much and how big I am smiling. "Apparently he's super rich. He just inherited some family money." I can tell Aimee is getting impatient. She is tapping her foot. "He wants to open a record label, and he wants me to be his first signed artist. He wants me to be the main face of his record label."

I smile, glad that I get to share this amazing news with my two best friends. I stand there, biting my lip a bit as I wait for their reaction. I can't wait to see what they have to say.

Both of their eyes are wide like they can't believe it. I don't blame them because I can't believe it either. Then, it's like everything, time, jumped back to normal. Aimee swooped me up in her arms so fast with so much force that it almost knocked me off my feet.

"I'm so happy for you!" She exclaims. "I'm so happy for you," she repeats quietly. Her hug is tight. "You deserve this so much. Don't you dare go reject the guy." She suddenly pulls away and gives me a look. "You're not going to say no, right?"

"Of course not."

Miles takes my hand and gives it a squeeze. "I'm proud of you."

"I can't believe this is finally happening," I breathe happily. I start to feel unbalanced, probably because I am overwhelmed with my emotions. I steady myself by putting a hand on a table and sitting down.