Questions

Eddie

Eddie sat beside Richie on a rock in the forest. After they had gotten Cassie's wound cleaned up, Dustin offered some food he had in order to regulate her blood levels and had helped her lay her head on a rock next to Eddie and Richie's. Bill sat beside his sister and would constantly glance at down her.

Richie's lookalike initiated the discussion, crossing his arms and sitting beside his friends. "First things first, where are you guys from? You guys obviously aren't from here."

"W-W-We're from Derry, Maine." Bill looked over at him.

"I'm lactose intolerant." The boy with hair that curled down to his cheeks commented.

Bill let out a small laugh. "Not like that. It's s-spelt di-di-differently."

"How's it spelt then?" Richie's lookalike asked.

Eddie looked over at his friend's lookalike, their similarity was indistinguishable, except for Richie's glasses. "D-E-R-R-Y. Derry."

"There's no such town." The boy with curly hair announced.

Eddie couldn't believe what he had just heard. Derry was a real place, but perhaps they hadn't heard of it before. It was a pretty small town, after all.

Richie's doppelganger proceeded to ask their names before Eddie could continue.

Eddie, Richie, Stan, Bill and Cassie all introduced themselves and the others introduced themselves in return. The boy with curly hair was Dustin, Richie's lookalike was a boy by the name of Mike Wheeler and the boy with dark hair was Lucas.

"Who are you?" Cassie asked the girl.

"That's Eleven," Mike answered for her.

"W-W-What town i-is this?" Bill asked.

"Hawkins, Indiana," Mike replied plainly.

"There's no such town like that either," Eddie said, turning his attention to Bill.

Dustin stood up in seconds, "Okay this is some crazy shit going on here!"

"Dustin calm down." Mike prompted his friend to sit down again.

"I'm with Dustin on this one." Lucas sighed. "This is crazy. And how can we trust them anyway?"

"How did you guys get here?" Mike asked them.

"Through the membrane," Cassie answered weakly.

Lucas frowned. "Membrane?"

Mike turned to face his friend, "That's where Eleven tried to take me."

Eddie's thoughts were muddled and cloudy in his head. First they had decided to head into the membrane that sucked Bill in there in the first place, now Richie had a doppelganger and they were saying there's no such thing as Derry. What the shit is going on? Was the only thought that was clear and the most frequent in his head.

"Shit, I've gotta head home or my mum's gonna kill me," Dustin announced, looking at his watch.

"We should probably head back as well," Mike said to Lucas and Eleven.

"S-S-Same." Bill agreed.

They went their separate ways, unbeknownst to them that something was watching them in the distance.