So pure, so dirty and raw

so this one is sex worker!Steve (pre-serum), i had fun writing this because i don't see, like, an abundance of fics with this kind of dynamic (also, this is like totally pwp... normally i have some kind of plot with these one shots, but not this one).

words: 3.3k

Reckless behavior, a place that is so pure, so dirty and raw, be in the bed all day (bed all day, bed all day), fucking in, fighting on, it's our paradise and it's our war zone

---

"So," Steve begins, standing over Bucky who's lying shirtless on the bed. "What can I do for you tonight, soldier?"

There's a playful smile on his lips that makes Bucky think he's about to be eaten alive. Not that he minds. He's paid for this, after all. Bucky wants to eat him alive, though. He's in charge.

Steve runs a slender finger down his client's chest and watches him shiver.

"I want you," Bucky replies huskily; he rakes his eyes over Steve's clothed, petite frame. He's such a pretty boy and Bucky can't wait to ruin him. Steve wonders if this is Bucky's first time hiring a prostitute; he's picked up on the vibe that it is.

He hums as if he's contemplating the proposition. He asks innocently, "How do you want me?"

Bucky practically growls; he uses his metal hand to bring Steve onto the bed. He laughs at the surprised squeak, sitting up and caging Steve in underneath him. He leans down and presses open-mouthed kisses on the neck before breathing against it, "Bent over with your hands behind your back, doll."

Steve's eyes go wide as if he's actually clueless in Bucky's intentions. It drives his client mad. "And then what, Sir?"

Taking the liberty to begin removing clothes, Bucky works his way down the buttons on Steve's shirt and throws it to the ground. He does the same with the socks and tight jeans. Left in his boxers, Steve's still confident as ever. He spreads his legs further apart, a silent invitation. He swears he sees Bucky's eyes get darker and that gets him going; he moans softly. Bucky murmurs, "Then I'm going to punish you for being a dirty slut." He gives Steve's thigh a swat, just enough to sting a little but not leave a mark, and orders, "Do it. Now."

He examines Steve scramble to his knees, burying his face in the sheets and his hands held like he's suppose to. Submission and obedience. He runs his hands over fabric of Steve's boxers, lingering over the elastic and yanking it down to expose his ass. A slap falls across his right cheek. Another across his left. Bucky focuses his attention to see if Steve's uncomfortable. He's not, so Bucky continues to spank him and observes the way his skin turns pink. It's truly beautiful. He loves the whimpers that he extracts from Steve's lips with his actions, sounds like goddamn music to his ears.

"Please." Steve's voice trembles and Bucky's arousal surges through him. "I want to be good for you, Sir."

"Well, you're not being good," Bucky rumbles, taking a handful of Steve's ass roughly. "Like I said, you're a dirty slut and you need to be put in your place."

Steve arches his back and moans. He leans into Bucky's touch, wiggling his hips. Bucky grins, grabbing harder with his metal hand while he continues spanking with the other. It's all part of the game. Steve knows what it's like, he's done it with other clients. Bucky's new to it, though. He does it differently than what Steve's experienced. He ebbs and flows with dominance; some moments he's self-assured and other moments he's hesitant, his edges aren't as hard. Steve doesn't understand why; he's never had a client act like this.

"Harder."

Bucky stops, he doesn't know if he heard correctly.

Steve looks over his shoulder with pleading eyes. "Harder, Sir."