Let me lay it on the line

this chapter idea was a request :)) it's kinda short but ya know
nsfw writing challenge: (with) toys

words: 1.5k

You don't have to read my mind to know what I have in mind, honey you oughta know, now you move so fine, let me lay it on the line, I wanna know what you're doin' after the show

---

"Captain Rogers, Sergeant Barnes," FRIDAY's calming voice rang through the bedroom, "Your presence is requested by Director Fury in Conference Room D."

Bucky groaned, tossing his head back to shake the hair from his eyes. "Can't he wait another twenty minutes? We're kinda busy." He still had one hand on Steve's throbbing erection and the other holding himself up. He rolled his hips forward, earning a muffled whimper from his lover as the tip of his cock hit that sweet spot. He glanced at the clock. "It's almost ten at night, for cryin' out loud!"

"I'm afraid not, Sergeant Barnes. He has requested your presence immediately."

"We'll be there as quick as we can, FRIDAY," Steve huffed, pushing Bucky off of him despite how much he didn't want to. He stood, roaming the floor to find his discarded clothes. When he noticed the other hadn't left the bed yet, he said, "Buck, we have to go. Now, come on, up you get."

Sighing dramatically, Bucky rose to his feet. As an afterthought, he muttered, "Fine. But I'm not gettin' dressed up for him. He either gets me in my sweats or he doesn't get me at all."

"Whatever you say," Steve chuckled, buttoning up his crumbled shirt. On his way toward his other articles of clothing, he gave Bucky a quick kiss and muttered an 'I love you.' He blushed when he heard the gruff 'I love you, too.' He was a sucker for it every damn time.

"Wait," Bucky stopped him from pulling on his clothing. He received a quizzical look, but he ignored it as he dug in one of their dresser drawers. He picked up a shiny, metallic butt plug and held it up for Steve with a wicked grin. Crossing the room in a few languid strides, he leaned in to bite Steve's earlobe and whispered, "I want you to wear this so I can keep fuckin' you once we're done."

A high pitched whine broke the tense silence as Steve nodded, eyes wide. "Please--fuck...." Steve was also a sucker for Bucky's kinky side.

"Be a good boy and put it in for me."

With the toy handed to him, Steve did as he was told, relishing in the way Bucky's gaze raked over his whole body when he slipped it in. He bit his lip, blushing slightly. His hole was once again filled, though it didn't feel nearly as good as his boyfriend's cock. When he was done, he returned to his abandoned underwear and jeans, unaware that Bucky slipped a small remote into the pocket of his sweats. As Bucky found a shirt and hoodie to wear, Steve adjusted his sex hair in the mirror of their bathroom. It was unruly; hopefully it looked like bed head because he couldn't do much more to help it at that point. At least Bucky was able to tie his hair back, which was exactly what he did. He grumbled, tugging socks onto his feet and following with a pair of slippers. Steve decided on his loafers.

Squaring his shoulders, Steve asked, "Ready?"

"I guess so," Bucky groused, rolling his neck and making it crack.

"You're such a grumpy old man," laughed Steve. He opened their door and held it for his partner. They walked side by side to the elevator.

"Don't try me, Rogers," rumbled Bucky. Steve's half hard dick jumped at the sound as he pressed the floor number they needed; he swallowed the moan that threatened to fall past his lips. "No one takes me away from fuckin' my best guy...."