An (Important) Author's Note Before You Begin

Hello, there!

Thank you for taking an interest in my one-shot collection, let me just say I appreciate it greatly and I hope you enjoy.

A few things about this book:

All of this is my own creative content that I wrote; obviously, I don't have rights to any of the Marvel characters, but the writing itself is mine. Occasionally, I use writing prompts because I certainly have periods of extreme writer's block. (Isn't that just swell?)

No, I do not take requests. At least not anymore. I think I will be wrapping this book up in the near future, so no new content will come out eventually.

Each chapter has a title taken from song lyrics, and the corresponding song is attached at the beginning as a Youtube video. The lyrics (and song in general) either inspired the content of the chapter, or I thought the song fit the action/themes within the chapter. The specific lyrics are in italics right before the actual one-shot starts.

The chapters often begin with text like this, indicating my own, personal thoughts and words. Often this will be information like whether or not it's part of a writing challenge, if I used a prompt, and/or if the one-shot was a request. I always add an approximate word count.

Thank you for reading this author's note, and thank you again for reading my work!

*I am currently a full-time college student. So during the semester, I may not be able to write as much as I'd like. I have mental health issues, and sometimes things get super overwhelming for me. I need to take care of myself first and foremost, and then coursework comes after that. And since I work a lot, the above applies to this as well. Unfortunately, that means sometimes this book will be taking the backseat. I hope you understand.