Sneak (Jungkook)

It's was around 12:30 at night, going on 1am. I was currently watching TV on my bed until I heard loud popping sounds on my window. I ignored it, thinking my air conditioner was actin up again. That's when I got a text.

Kookie💖: Look out the damn window!

You: is that u dumb dumb?

Kookie💖: no it's Elmo and the gang🙄

You: I can't stand you sometimes..

Kookie💖: Yeah, ok😂

I rolled my eyes and made my way out of my warm bed and to my window, where I saw him. Clad in a burgundy sweatshirt and some black ripped jeans along with his black timberlands. I rolled my eyes as he waved his hands motioning me to come out. I opened the window and whisper yelled. "Are you crazy? Or are you crazy?" He pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue which let me know I was starting to tick him off. I grabbed my black vans, slipped them on and climbed quietly and quickly out the window. It was slightly chilly, I had on only a Royal blue hoodie and some black shorts.

He cat called from below and I rolled my eyes as I continued across my slightly slanted roof towards a tree. I stopped and got down to crawl past my moms window, as she was still awake. Once I got up again I noticed the boy waiting at the bottom of the tree. I climbed down and he was there waiting. Once my feet were on the ground he smirked. "Now do you mind telling me exactly why you are here?" He chuckled. "I can't visit my gorgeous girlfriend?" "Not at 1 in the morning, no" he nodded slowly and looked at the car. "I got you a McFlurry.." he sighed. I nodded and Clapped, "Let's go!" He laughed and followed me to his car. Once inside I buckled up and we pulled off, his hand rested on my thigh giving it a light squeeze every now and then while I devoured my McFlurry. Once finished he was parking in front of a big white screen. We were at a Drive-In movie. Playing Black Panther. I looked at him like a little kid and he just laughed. He turned the car backwards so the trunk was facing the screen. Once we were out he opened it and I smiled. "Awww!"

I climbed in and he climbed in behind me, reaching for the bowl of gummy bears and snacking while the movie began to play

I climbed in and he climbed in behind me, reaching for the bowl of gummy bears and snacking while the movie began to play. I snuggled into him, my arms wrapped around his torso while my leg laced over his. A few minutes into the movie and we ended up laughing and doing dumb stuff. Recording each other on our snaps and seeing how many accents we could say 'wakanda forever' in. Since Jungkook already had an accent when he spoke English it was even funnier.

Then maybe we got a bit more distracted after I dared him to give me the biggest hickey he could. Damn he was good fucking kisser.
===
Once it ended we cleaned up and he took me home. "I had a great time Jungkook, thank you" I kissed his cheek and He just smiled in response. I shook my head and got out, making my way back up the tree with his help and into my room window. I waved goodbye and so did he. I watched as he pulled off and sighed. That Boy is a sneak.

A/N:
Welcome to yet ANOTHER story, this is a lot. Ya girls on a roll! Anyway! Lets have some fun! For a custom story, comment your Name, the idol, ulzzang, or actor you'd like to be boo-ed up with, and the plot of your one shot and I'll try to make it happen:) Baii Baii~