Snowed In (Yoongi)

I called Yoongi literally 20 times since he left early this morning. We were supposed to be getting a lot of snow and he went to the damn studio! It was now around 6 in the afternoon and getting dark, but I was worried so I put on a baggy hoodie and my winter coat along with some things for him then left. It was about a 20 minute, painful, cold walk. But I soon arrived at the studio. I entered the building and knocked on Yoongi's door. "Its open.." He called in a tired and slightly aggravated tone. I opened the door and the heat hit me, causing the snow on my head and clothes to melt. I sighed and looked at him, who had turned around in his swivel chair and was now looking at me shocked. "Babe? What're you doing here?" He asked as I hung my coat on the hook. "I came to see you, it's Christmas Eve, it was lonely, you wouldn't answer my damn calls, and you took the car!.." I said coldly walking over to him. I turned him back around in his chair and began massaging his shoulders. He breathed out and put his hands over mine, obviously loving the feeling. "You..you didn't have to come." He spoke. I sighed, and continued, he was really stiff. "Well I'm here now..." I said calmly, he grabbed my hand pulling me around and into his lap. I took his hand and held it between mine. Even though it was warm, his hands were freezing. I kissed his hand and rubbed my thumb over his ringed fingers. "It's almost Christmas.." I spoke into the silence. Yoongi knew I loved Christmas so he got the hint and saved his work before switching over to Netflix. I smiled and he put on The Polar Express. I grabbed my bag and pulled out a thermos and 2 mugs along with some Cookies. "Really?, you should've just brought the fridge." I smiled and nuzzles his nose. "Your glad I brought what I did though." I poured him some handing it to him. "Sure." He took it and sipped it. And we spent Christmas Eve snowed in. I looked up at Yoongi who had fallen asleep. "Merry Christmas Yoongi~" I kissed his cheek. "I love you (y/n)." He mumbled sleepily and I smiled. "I love you too."