Candy (Sehun)

It was around 7:30pm, and I agreed to go with Kai, my best friend since the 2nd grade, to some Halloween party with him and his friends. We were all in college now. I walked upstairs and looked in my closet, I didn't really have a costume so I just decided to wear all the Totoro stuff Kai had brought me when he was in Japan. I put it on and looked in the mirror. Due to my very curvy form, the skirt was a bit higher than it was supposed to be, but oh well.

I wet my hair and put it in two curly buns, then I did my baby hairs and some light makeup. Then I texted Kai and waited outside my house.
Soon he beeped and I went out to his car. "Hey cutie" He smiled. "Hello Kai." He just smiled again and looked at my costume. "Aww! You put that stuff to use!" I just nodded and strapped in giving him a quick hug. Judging from the very Spider-Man mask in the back  and the body suit. That's who he was.
===
Once we got to the party, we met with his friends which I haven't met. I've only seen them in pictures. "(Y/n) this is Chanyeol." He pointed to a tall guy in a joker costume, that's one fine ass joker though. "Hey, Nice to meet you." He smiled. Deep voice too! "And this is Baekyun.." Kai pointed to an adorable looking mad scientist. "Hello." He smiled brightly. "Hi." I smiled back. "Then we have Sehun." He pointed to another tall one. Who was drop dead gorgeous. A dark semi-messy comb over and red contacts. He smiled slightly showing the realistic looking fangs. Along with a black leather jacket, a black tee, and some black ripped jeans with some combat boots, black. I shook his hand and he just gave me a smirk.
"Anyway! I see tacos!" Kai smiled and left me with the three of them. "Your costume is adorable." Baekyun chuckles. "Oh thank you~" I slightly bowed. "You don't have to be so formal you know." Chanyeol nodded. "Right, heh.." we talked for a bit and soon they all went off on their own. I got a drink and sat down. This wasn't so bad, pretty chill I guess, but I spoke to soon. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Please gather round! ITS TIME FOR...." the host in the penguin costume pointed to the crowd as everyone went.. "POCKY PARTY!!" He smiled "as y'all know we pick two random people to play...the pocky game!" Everyone cheered. I walked closer to the stage just to see what would happen. "SO! Drum roll please!" Everyone began stomping their feet as penguin dude scammed the crowd. Sehun walked up next to me and we just nodded to each other. "I chooose....TOTORO CHICK!" The spotlight was on me and I froze looking around for any other person in Totoro gear. None. Everyone cheered and pushed me up on stage as sehun laughed. "And......HOT VAMPIRE DUDE!" The spotlight was now on Sehun. Karma b*tch. He sighed and walked up
on stage. Girls and guys were cheering. He must be popular. "Ok each of you sit on either end of the table, and I'm sure you know how to play the pocky game correct." We both nodded. Sehun looked at me with a smirk. I felt my heart beat in my chest. He placed the strawberry Pocky on the table and sehun picked up the pocky putting it between his lips. I swallowed and sat up a bit, leaning in and taking the other end in my mouth. "Ready. Set. GO!" We both began biting down until the TINY crumb was left. As I went to pull away, sehun pushed the table back and grabbed my waist pulling me into his lap smashing his lips completely into mine. I hesitantly kissed back thinking this was part of their version. He tightened his grip on my waist and I moved my hands up to tangle in his hair. The crowd went wild. Finally he pulled away and mumbled. "Just like candy..." the host Penguin dude clapped. "The first ever pocky game kiss kiss!" I blushed and covered my face. When I looked up Kai was at the front of the stage with the most shocked face ever. guess I need to prepare for a lecture.