Robber!? (Jimin)

I just got back from the store and carried all the bags inside our small apartment. 'Our' meaning me and Jimin. Jimin has been away on a tour with the rest of the group. Once all the groceries were inside and put away, I sighed and plopped down on the couch. Jimin called me when he could, but I couldn't help but feel like he could be with someone else. Even though I was cool with the other members, Jimin always got bashed for dating a black girl. What if maybe he thought the same as they did? I turned on the TV and pushed the thought away. He loved me. I knew he did. Right? As the show played it grew later so I decided to get a shower in. I finished my shower and changed.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to complete my Netflix marathon of Orange is the new black. I turned all the lights off and hit play. Soon I fell asleep. Around 3:00 in the morning I heard the front door click with a beep and open. I sat up and got down onto the floor, crawling carefully to the kitchen and grabbing a knife from the rack. The hallway light turned on and I stood against the wall and waited, that's when a hooded man walked in and I stopped the knife at his neck. Then I noticed he was holding roses and a McDonald's bag. "(Y/n)! What the hell?!" I dropped the knife. "Baby?! I'm so sorry! It's late and I thought you were a robber..." I mumbled the last part. "Robber?! What robber brings McDonald's to his target?! I was just trying to surprise you!" I hugged his torso and smiled, "I'm sorry~" I smiled and kissed his cheek. He hugged back. "I missed you so much babe.." he said softly. That night we both had our marathon, and I got my McDonald's. oh and flowers:)