Obsessed (Myomi x BangChan)

It started in Junior year.

Bang Chan, the king of the Phoenix HighSchool, was taking his daily rounds around the school with Felix and his cousin Rosé, when he spotted his favorite naive little butterfly,

Myomi.

Chan had been watching Myomi for awhile now, and he has grown quite infatuated with the girl, believe it or not. Some may laugh, considering Bang Chan a, Asian Australia glass of "Hot Dayum", everyone wanted him or wanted to be him, wanted someone like Myomi. You'd think he'd want someone more... "Hot". Myomi was on the quiet side, her fluffy, curly hair always tucked behind her ears with pastel flower pins. It always smelled like coconut and peppermint, it was always so shiny.

Her caramel skin always glowed against the Golden sun so early in the mornings. And oh that strawberry lip gloss.. the way it smoothed over the soft plumpness of her pouted lips. She was an Angel. Sometimes, Chan couldn't even control such unpure thoughts. Like today, her and that little white baby doll dress that flowed out around her curve, and her poor attempt at covering her shoulders and bum with a baby pink cardigan.

Perfection.

Chan knew he wasn't the only one who thought about her the way he did. He was a guy, he's spoke to many other guys. Guys talk. He hated it, but they did.

Chan smiled and walked towards her while she rearranged a pile of color coded file folders into her locker, filled with those anime characters and Kpop idols she loved so much. "Hello my little angel~" and just like the everyday routine, Myomi went flushed red in the face and tried to ignore him, nearly shoving her head in a locker.

"W-why do you keep calling me that Chan... I'm not your angel! And I'm not even...yours for that matter.." her voice trailed off.

Chan just frowned.

"What do you mean you're not mine? You mine as well be since I'm the only one that gives you attention around here.." he closed her locker and pulled her to stand slightly against it gently as not to startle her. "Yeah, why?" She looked up at him, as he took her bag, readjusting it on her shoulder.

No one has ever rejected Chan. Ever.

But boy did he love a good challenge, especially small shy little challenges called Myomi. By now, those students who had nothing better to do would stay perched around, pretending to pay attention to their own boring activities while their ears actually penetrated the two's conversation. The tea was exceptionally good today, no?

"Why?..." he repeated unsurly, he was a bit taken aback. "What do you mean why? I just like looking at you, and teasing you. Your reactions are cute." He went to ruffle her hair and she wrapped both her slimmer, more delicate hands around his much larger one to stop him. She didn't like when people touched her hair. He knew that. Her hands were warm and soft, unlike his colder ones.

He felt his heart beat faster as he bit his lip.

"Stop it Bang Chan, it's not funny. If you want mess around; making flirty jokes like that, do it to your girlfrie—" he cut her off. "I am. You're my girlfriend now."

"W-what? No! You didn't even ask me Chan!" It was funny, she always "spoke" as if she was speaking loudly, but she really wasn't. He then frowned again as Myomi huffed and bit her lip shyly, her cheeks bright red as she turned on her heel and started to walk in the other direction.

Chan wanted her. He did, and he has for a long time now. And he got what he wanted.

Always.

Chan reaches forward, hooking his fingers on to the back pocket of Myomi's jean's whipping her around in a twirl and causing her to land right in his arms. face to face, and inches away.

"Bang Chan—" she gasped. "J-just stop it! You're embarrassing me.." she cautiously looked around at all the staring eyes and hesitantly back at Chan who seemed to be staring into her soul.

"Myomi. I want to be your boyfriend." He said straight forward. "Can I be your boyfriend?" He raised his eyebrows. Myomi's eyes went wide as she gulped and pulled away, but the male's grip on her hips only tightened.

She looked around at everyone and whispered to him. "I don't like this Chan...it's too loud.." he nodded and looked at everyone. "Goodbye." He stared everyone down and with the help of Felix standing in front of the soon to be couple, people quickly scattered, then Felix and Rosé and now they were alone.

"I want to be your boyfriend Myomi." He looked back at her. "W-why?" She frowned. He didn't say anything but dragged her into an empty classroom and lifted her up onto a desk, putting his hands on either side of her body so she couldn't get away.

"I'm obsessed with you Myomi. Everything you do is so cute and sweet and just, your drive me in insane alright? I can't stop thinking about you. When I get here the first thing I wanna do is see where you are and what you're doing. I fucking hate it when I see you talk to other guys, and it pisses me off when I see you smiling because of someone that's not me."

He expressed everything and Myomi just listened in pure shock. "I want you so bad Myomi and I'm trying to be patient but you're....you're really fucking stubborn for someone so shy."

He stared at her after taking a deep breath, calming down and waiting for her reaction. "U-um,..." she looked away and looked down and Chan was pretty much ready to give up and sighed standing up straight and started to step back until Myomi quickly grabbed the strings of his hoodie pulling him back to where he was.

He was shocked, and so was she.

She stared at him, seeing that she had pulled him closer than where he was before. "Chan..." she quickly let go, blushing bright red, then hesitantly cupping his cheeks with her hands. "You could've just told me that..." she smiled softly, with a light giggle.

He stared at her and slowly smiled before hugging her waist and pulling her into a sweet kiss.

That's how #MangChan was born.

A/N:
Well! It feels good to make someone's kdrama fantasies come true! But this fanfic was for @Crybabybutsad
I hope your enjoyed it sweetie! If you'd like a custom fan fiction. Just comment the following!

• Your name
• The idol/actor/ulzzang
• The scenario (Or 'Freestyle')

Love you all!~
💜