Netflix (Vernon)

I woke up on a Saturday and saw my mom and brothers had left for their football game. "Could've woken me up..." I sighed as I looked around my dim lit room. Rain. I got up and walked down to the kitchen when I got a text.

Baby Leonardo D.😂: You home?

You: Yeah, why?

Baby Leonardo D.😂: I'm coming over then..

You: Ok, see ya :p

Vernon was my best friend since pre-k. And I've started to grow feelings. But I don't know about him, I looked in the bathroom mirror. Good enough. I was in a baggy t-shirt and some thigh high socks.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Vernon in a big white hoodie and some blue ripped jeans. He walked in giving me a big hug. "It's still raining?" I ask looking behind him then up at him. "Yeah." He nodded. He held up a box from McDonald's. "Yay!!" I laughed and closed the door following him onto my living room. He set them on the table and I turned on the TV going to Netflix. He put his arm around me and I put my legs in his lap as I turned on 'Never Gone'. After a few episodes and making fun of the actors, a kissing scene happened. My breath hitched and I swallowed looking awkwardly at the screen and trying to avoid Vernon's eyes as I felt his body also tense up. The scene got steamier and I quickly looked up at him and looked away again. He did the same then cleared his throat. I looked at him again planning on making it quick, but I guess we had the same idea cuz we locked eyes. He swallowed again and I parted my lips slightly. "We should probably watch something el-" before he could finish I smashed my lips into his kissing him passionately. He automatically did the same pulling me onto his lap. We both fought for dominance and finally he pulled away tugging my bottom lip between his teeth. He pushed me down onto the couch kissing me again this time moving down my neck. I breathed out as I felt his hand slip under my shirt. That's when we heard a car pull up. We both quickly got up and straightened out. He turned off the TV and I grabbed a random board game off the shelf tossing it at him as he opened it and quickly set it up then my mom and brothers entered. "Vernon!" My siblings smiled jumping on him. I just 'read' the instructions to the game. "Hi Vernon." My mom smiled. "Hi Mrs. (y/l/n)" he smiled. We all ended up playing the board game.
===
Vernon had stayed for dinner and I Walked him out. Once we weren't in the open, he wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me again. "So does this mean?..." I smiled a bit. "You're Mine now? Yes" he smirked. "Goodnight Vernon~" I laughed. "Night (y/n)!" He called as he made his way up the street. Best. day. ever.