My Headset (Hyunjin)

I was sitting on the couch in with Hyunjin's big baby blue hoodie and some simple black ankle socks.
Currently in my zone. GTA5. I was playing with some friends from high school. "I got 2 Stars cuz of ur dumb ass!" I said into the mic on my headset.
"Chill!" Someone said on the other line.
"Shut the fu-" that's when I heard our bedroom door open and in walked The man himself. He sat beside me and watched the screen. "Babe.." he called. I just hummed in response. "(Y/n)" he said once more, smacking my thigh lightly. I just sat up criss cross apple sauce and continued playing. That's when he took the headset off and put it on. "Ok, ladies and gentlemen there's a new captain aboard." He smirked snatching the controller as well. "YO!" I shouted lunging for it. He just dodged and weaved until i sat back and huffed in defeat, but then I got an idea. I let him play for a few minutes then I began slowly climbing up his body until I was on top of him now. "(Y/n)...w-what're you doing?.." he pulled his eyes away from the screen to now loot at mine. "Nothing.." I smirked kissing him gently, yet deeply. He kissed back, his free hand grabbing my hip, I then began kissing and nipping down his jawline. Low groans could be heard erupting from his body. I continued until..."YEET!" I quickly grabbed the controller from him. He sat up and looked at me shocked, and hurt. I just laughed and grabbed the headset back. He nodded slowly with the look that said 'I see how it is.' I continued playing then I realized no one one was saying anything. I pressed the mic to my lips gently. "Hello?"  Then I heard a voice.

"that was kinda hot."