Live a little (Melanie X Yugyeom)

{Melanie's POV}

I walked out of my 3rd period class and down the hall. I had to hurry since my teacher was pretty strict. I looked around nervously, blowing bubbles with the gum I stole from my friends bag.

Ever since Yugyeom and I started dating, everyone's either super mad about it, or just extremely nosey. I could see my teacher at the end of the hall, waiting by the door.

I began picking up my pace, I was so close until I felt someone pin me against the lockers with a loud bang. I grunted lightly, I aggravated facial expression slowly turned to a more surprised one when I saw who it was.

Yugyeom looked down at me, his black hair falling over his eyes lightly, a smirk formed on his lips. "Hi Baby.." he spoke. "H-hi, Yugyeom I have to get to class.." I blushed. I looked around, girls were whispering in small groups while pointing.

Others would just give me a dirty look. Basically every girl and even some guys, thought they were better for Yugyeom than me, but then again, I didn't ask him, he asked me. Ha.

By now the hallways were slowly emptying. His arms were pinned firmly on either side of my head, depriving me of an immediate escape. "Oh, seriously Melanie? Live a little..." he chuckled.

The silver detailing of his leather jacket along with the piercing in his ears reflected off the sun coming from the windows. his uniform shirt unbuttoned completely only a thin white t-shirt underneath.

His tie completely undone, it hung loosely under his collar. Thats when the bell rang and the halls had completely emptied out. I started freaking out.

"B-but this is my grade at risk! The teacher already doesn't like me and if I'm late then I'll really be in for it! My parents will kill me and I have to live at least until I'm thirty—"

He cut me off, his voice gentle and sweet. "Shhh~ hey hey hey...princess, Relax, okay?" He looked at me. I just crossed my arms and huffed looking away, popping my gum in the process.

"Life is too short to be stressing over small stuff like that...almost as short as this skirt hm?" He smirked, his eyes never left mine just as I felt him grab a fistful of the fabric from my skirt, twisting it.

I felt his knuckles brush the skin of my thigh. My face heated up immediately as I slapped his arm away.

He just chuckled, flashing his white smile that I loved so much. "why do you have to make everything dirty!?" I pouted. He just snickered and backed away, grabbing my hand.

I began to panic as he pulled me in the other direction away from my class room. "H-hey! Where're we going?!" I cried trying to pull him back towards my class room.

"I'm gonna show you what's its like to live a little babygirl."

A/N:
Hi Melanie! You told me to free style and I really hope you liked it!😅😬 Stay Wonderful! Have a LIT Day and God Bless!🔥♥️