Pour It Up (Eric Nam) Pt. 2

Previously.
I looked at him, the lighting wasn't defying me. This was in fact my childhood best friend. The one who I promised to date once he got taller than me. The one I had sleepovers with every weekend. The one who was at my graduation. The one who I spent my whole summer with. The one who I told anything and everything. It was Eric, Eric Nam. And boy did he grow up.
===
"E-Eric?...." I was a mix between shocked, embarrassed, and extremely happy. He just smiled. "Oh my god!" I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. "I can't believe it..." I mumbled. "(Y/n)..you really didn't recognize me?" He asked. "No...If I did I wouldn't have-" he cut me off. "You wouldn't have almost kissed me..." he chuckled. "Whatever..come on!" I pulled him out of the club and towards a small diner down the street. "What about your friend?" He asked looking back at the club as it grew smaller. "I'll
Text her. This is more important." Once inside we sat down and I ordered two coffees and a water. "Eric, what're you doing here?" "at the club?..." he asked taking the water the waiter had just brought. "Yeah?" He sipped it and shrugged. "I was in the club drinking away stress." He shrugged and sat back tilting his head looking at me. "You can't do that! That's not Healthy Eric!" He just made a 'tsk' sound and looked around. "Listen, music is hard." I smiled slightly and stirred my coffee. "So you did take off with your music..I knew you would..." he grabbed my hand. "Listen, I don't know how we ever grew apart...but your here with me now. So let's promise to never leave each other." I could tell he was sobering up by now. "Right." I nodded using my thumb to play with the rings on his fingers. "(Y/n), I'm...I'm with someone.." he looked down. My heart sank. "Oh..." I started to pull my hand away but he stopped me. "I'd much rather be here with you though...any day. We haven't been stable lately." I looked down and smiled a bit. "I'm sorry.." he just chuckled a bit. "I know your not." I laughed. "I just got out of a relationship..." he sat next to me and patted my back. "I'm cool...really. I'm just really glad your here." He pulled me into his chest. We talked for an hour about everything and just got caught up. This was Eric. I couldn't be any happier. "Look, I should really get going. I'm sleepy..." he said softly. "Mmm, ok.." I pouted. He stood up and took my hand. "Your number" he chuckled deeply. "True true." I gave him my number and he took my picture, I did the same and he smiled. "I will see you tomorrow." He raised his eyebrows. "Tomorrow? Ok then." I shrugged. Outside his car he gave me a huge hug and kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad we met again love." He got in his car and pulled off. I sighed and walked back into the club. He may have grown up but he's still the same little Eric.