Studio Time (Taylor X E'Dawn)

E'Dawn was sitting behind his desk in his music studio the only sound was the clicks off his keyboard, echoing off the walls. His eyes strained against his laptop screen as various unfinished tracks danced across the screen. He sighed and leaned back in his black swivel chair, spinning around as he tapped his silver pen against his strawberry stained lips.

Then there was a knock on his door as he quickly sat up, not expecting anyone, but wondering who it was. "Dawn Soap!" Taylor poked her head into the studio as the male sighed, ruffling his hair. "Well that's not a very warm welcome..." the female pouted, waking inside, clad in one of the male's unique spray painted hoodies, adorned with shiny silver safety pins, and strategically placed rips and tears.

"I'm sorry Princess, I'm just really stressed out..." he ruffled his blonde hair as it fell into his eyes. "The producer's are really upset with me..." he held out his arms as Taylor's expression softened and she slinked over to him, sinking down into the male's lap as his arms enveloped her waist securely, pulling her close against his chest.

"I'm sorry Dawnie....talk to me." Taylor fiddled with the male's ringed fingers as he huffed. "I can't seem to deliver this one verse right, and everyone is really frustrated with me. We have so many takes, and they're even trying to give me different beats and things, but...but I just can't seem to get it." He expressed, kissing the nape of the female's neck and down across her shoulders.

Taylor relaxed into the warm touches and listened to her stressed boyfriend. "I'm really sorry baby...you just need to take a break, recollect and and relax, then just go for it. But when you stress it adds more pressure Dawnie..." she kissed the back of his hand as he nodded softly.

"You're right I guess..." he quietly mumbled. E'Dawn was huge in the music industry, throwing out album after album like a robot and they were all fire. But he was so hard on himself, it really upset Taylor because she adored the male and how amazing his talents were. Only she knew just how much of E'Dawn's blood, sweat, and tears went into his work, so to see him this upset, it truly broke her heart.

"I know I'm right..." she giggled softly before looking over at the lyrics that sat on the counter. "That's the song right?" She grabbed it and looked it over. "Mhm.." the male hummed lazily as Taylor nodded. She had recognized this one since she had heard Dawn practicing late at night back at their apartment.

She smiled softly and stood up with the lyrics, causing E'Dawn to look up at her with a small pout. "I'm finna cheer yo depressed ass up!" She giggled and entered the booth, quickly putting on the headset and looking at him. "Start it up!" She clapped and he just chuckled. "Tay, what're you doing?" He chuckled and she shook her head. "Mm mm, start it fool!"

He did so, and Taylor slowly began getting into it. At first she was goofing around, throwing up exaggerated gang signs and jumping up and down, clapping like a fool, earning various claps and laughs from her boyfriend, but once the lyrics began...

Taylor snapped.

She swayed her hips to the chill, Lo-Fi like beat that flowed through the headphones, delivering the lyrics that sounded like pure silk falling from her glossed lips. It sounded magic. She made it sound, unique... different... sexy.

The blonde male stared at her from the other side of the glass, a mildly surprised expression. He was definitely shocked, and even a bit turned on. "Damn..." he mumbled as he listened, leaning back and letting his baby finish out the rest of the song.

Once it was finished, Taylor smiled. "Did you like it? Was it good?" She giggled and E'Dawn didn't say anything, he just stood up and entered the booth slowly as she looked at him. "Baby, did you like it?.." she chuckled awkwardly, repeating her question as he nodded.

"I loved everything about it." He admitted simply and she smiled. "Really?" She took off the headset as he nodded. "You made the song sound...so different baby, I loved it.." he held her hips, his eyes going hooded, his signature look. And Taylor knew exactly what that meant. "It was sexy.." he looked down at her.

Taylor giggled and bit her lip, smiling softly. "Yeah?.." he wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yeah, you definitely gave me some motivation.." And before she knew it, Taylor was slammed, pinned against the wall...

And thank goodness there was foam padding.

—————

Now here the two were, back in E'Dawn's swivel chair, Taylor straddling the male as she hugged his torso, her head nuzzled in the crook of his neck, eyes closed as she still panted softly. Both glistened with sweat, messy hair and half naked. "Baby...." E'Dawn broke the comfortable silence between them, voice thick and rasped with exhaustion. "Hm?" Taylor hummed sleepily.

"How would you feel about a record deal?"

A/N:
Well! Story for @TaylorFlewellen
I hope you enjoyed it hun! 💜 Anyone else looking for a custom ff, check the previous chapter, or the very first one to see how to apply! Love you all~💜