Crashed (Jay Park X 2PM)

Jay Park.

The king of the Lakeside High and the most well known dickhead in Atlanta. He was known for being an infamous underground rapper when he wasn't at school. Tonight, he'd be celebrating getting signed with his first record label. AOMG.

He would throwing a big house party, in his daddy's mansion, Everyone from school got the invite. Drinks, Hooka, twerking, and an open mic. None of it appealed to 2PM at all. But the only reason she was attending this even is for one reason and one reason only.

That stupid, handsome, taken douchebag stole her first kiss. You heard that right.

Earlier in the day, at school, the same Friday of Jay's party, everyone had been relaxing in the cafeteria during lunch. Hot Cheetos and Takis we're passed between tables, as Jay Park sipped his usual Peach Arizona with his friends, in the corner of the cafeteria at a special table.

2pm was silently admiring the jerk from afar. She had liked Jay for awhile, but she wasn't a stupid teen in love. She was very much strong and kept her feelings to herself, and only to herself. "You've been staring at Jay for dumb long." Her friend Cherish smirked.

2pm quickly looked at her and blinked. "Aight, and?..." she frowned. "I can't look at somebody? The man's fly is wide open, like tf?" 2pm played it off and her friend looked and laughed. "Oh shit you right, he's not the smartest, I'm telling you." She laughed and 2pm nodded. "No kidding..."

Anyway, lunch went on until a big loud ruckus erupted from Jay's table. "AYO! JAY DON'T GOT A GIRL!" Prince, one of the rapper's friends shouted. Jay shook his head and held his arms up. "Bro what're your doing!" He half laughed.

2pm ignored the uproar and went to throw her trash out, quickly trying to slip past the male's table I noticed. Unfortunately luck, REALLY wasn't on her side, because as soon as she released her tray, she felt a yank on the chain that wrapped around the waistband of her jeans and she soon landed against Jay's chest with a thud.

"This is my girl bro so chill with that." Jay raised his eyebrows and Prince covered his mouth. "Word?! Cap. That's cap." He laughed and shook his head as a few heads in the cafeteria were turned towards him. "This is my girl, right pm?" He looked down at 2pm who was currently buffering.

She snapped out of it as Prince looked between the two of them suspiciously. "Kiss then." He nodded and before 2pm could do any sort of protest, Jay grabbed her chin, turning her face and smashing his lips against her own. The whole cafeteria went up in flames as girls and guys screamed and recorded. Girls either rolled their eyes or cheered and clapped while boys hollered and whistled.

2pm was still buffering.

Did she like this?! Why was she so mixed about this. She liked Jay a lot. But this is so violating. Jay pulled away and looked down at her with dark eyes as 2pm stared at his lips then up at him. He began to speak but she yanked herself away and walked out.

That's how the school day went.

And now, it's 10:00 at night, and 2pm has just pulled up to the house. It's huge. Flashing lights can be seen inside as well as the shadows and silhouettes of many, many people. She wore a cropped black tank with jean shorts and her black combat heels. Her hair was tied up in a mess of curls as black shades rested on the bridge of her nose.

She tossed her bag over her shoulder and walked in, pushing past everyone until she could find Jay. And once she did, she was highly pleased with the setup. The male was on stage, belting out the fast lyrics to his newest song. It was good, pm would be lying if she said it wasn't, but she had to refocus. Some approached her with things like "You're Jay's girl right?" and "How you gonna be late to your MAN'S Launch party?"

Which she ignored.

He was in the middle of the chorus as 2pm stepped into action. Ignoring the shouts and complaints of the people around her she walked up on stage and strutted towards Jay with all the confidence in the world. He kept rapping as he stared at her confused. But once she reached him and stood before him face to face, his lyrics trailed off wooly before Pm snatched the mic and looked him dead in the eye.

"I'm your girl right?" She asked as the music cut off and the crowd went silent. "W-what?" Jay was highly taken back right now. "You claimed me as your girl, earlier today. So I'm your girl. Right? Did I stutter?" She tilted her head and he bit his lip and nodded quickly, eyes darting from to crowd to her and back again.

"Hm.." 2pm smirked. "You took my first kiss today Jay." She sighed as her face fell again and he just blinked and pressed his lips together, "Baby, that wasn't-" she cut him off. "Shut the fuck up I'm not finished." He did as told. "Earlier today, that was bullshit. I want you to ask me out. right now. CORRECTLY." That's when cheers and whistles filled the room.

"Huh?" He tilted his head and she shoved the mic into his chest. The male looked out into the crowed then back at her, who was staring at him, cross armed with an expectant look on her face. "Okay..." he began. "Truth is....earlier today when I claimed Pm that was fake. I've never asked her out." He expressed and the crowed roared with 'I told you so!' And 'I knew it was cap!'

Pm nodded slowly as he continued on with the story. "But...Pm, I really am feeling you. I like you a lot. And I genuinely want to be with you and call you mine. No funny shit. I'm being serious." He raised his eyebrows and 2pm raised a brow. "Hm...that's not asking me." She looked at her nails as he looked down at the mic, losing all hope.

"2Pm, will you go out with me?" He grabbed her hand. She looked at him for a moment before smiling gently and pulling him into a deep kiss which he immediately returned. The crowd cheered and screamed as they enjoyed the other's touch.

That was the start of a power couple ladies and gentlemen let me tell ya.

The End!

A/N:
Okay! I hope you enjoyed @milkybags
💕💖✨

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 || 𝔸𝕄𝔹𝕎 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕍𝕠𝕝. 𝟙 🎉