Miss You(Jimin)

Jimin had been on tour and with your long distance relationship of him being in Korea and you being in LA, you were ecstatic when you found out that was his next stop. Your best friend, (B/F/N) agreed to go with you to the airport early that morning to meet him. You got dressed and did your hair in a curly messy bun, since that's how Jimin said he liked it. You then put on an oversized yellow hoodie and some ripped blue jeans with converse. After a few minutes later, my friend pulled up and beeped so I grabbed my bag and headed outside. My friend was there and cat called me, "oooh! She servin looks!" I did a twirl and got in, (B/F/N) put on (F/S) and pulled off.
===
Once we were at the airport, we got out to see the crowd of ARMYs. I sighed and walked forward. Everyone knew Jimin and I were together and some weren't to happy, but who gives a fluck?!
After a few minutes the crowd erupted and (B/F/N) and I looked over the velvet rope seeing a black van arrive. I smiled bright. The members got out out one by one waving and smiling. They saw me and waved then Jimin got out last. He looked at me and held up a heart balloon and a box of what looked like expensive cupcakes. I ducked under the ropes and ran towards him as he shoved the gifts into RM's arms and ran over to me as well. We clashed into each other falling on the floor in a bone crushing hug, but we didn't care. We were together now. My eyes watered and he smiled non stop. "I missed you so much!" I said crying softly as we lay in the middle of the airport on the floor surrounded by ARMY's who are either cheering or scoffing. "I love you.." He laughed, but you could tell he was on the verge of tears. We spent the whole day together after that, catching up and looking at pictures and videos of their concerts and the places they visited. The Next day I looked on my phone seeing I was tagged in a post on (B/F/N)'s Instagram.

(B/F/N's Account)

They Reunited! My OTP💖☺️😌

BabyErin: They're sooo cute!!!

BTSBAE: Oh please! She's so fake!!

SugaIZHot: Stop Hating🤣😗@BTSBAE

View More Comments...

The End