6

(Sanai's POV)

BEING POWERLESS IS HARD!!! IT HAS BEEN 2 MINUTES!!!

All of the agents including Jazzy were laughing at me because of how bad I was freaking out. Here is what they fail to realize. I was born with my powers. I have never spent a day without them. I think that is the exact reason Jazzy is laughing at me.

"Agent 14, you really need to calm down." Agent 4 (DO) said.

"Yea, you just got off of the bed." Agent 9 (Suho) said.

"Can you please chill?" Agent 13 (Jazzy) said.

I looked at her and started to cry. I hated whenever I got embarrassed. That is just how I am. Shy and emotional. I looked over at Agents 3 (Tao) and 10 (Kris). They were very angry, which me made me upset even more.

"I hate this." I said to Agent 13.

"You hate everyone's eyes on you?" she asked me.

"Yea. They are all laughing at me." I said.

I wasn't really bothered at that fact but I had to come up with an excuse. While were talking, 3 and 10 slipped away.

"Well, I could scream at them all and make them stop." Jazzy offered. "Cause only I get t laugh at you."

"I accept." I giggled.

"ALRIGHT ASSHOLES!!!! LAUGHING AT SANAI TIME IS OVER!!!" Jazzy screamed.

Everyone immediately went quiet until we all got this text.

MASS TEXT

17 year old Kayla Sanchez is missing.

If you know about her whereabouts, call 911.

Thank you.

We all just looked at each other. Than we did a head count and realized that 3 and 10 were still gone.

(Kris' POV)

So Agent 3 and I have sneaked out and are about to kill this Kayla girl. We got a picture of her on Jazzy's phone that we also just so happen to grab. She is going to kill us. We will most likely be dead to her but then again, we already were.

"How are we killing her?" I ask.

"Kris, you are a smart boy. You can figure it out." Tao said.

"What is your English name?" I ask.

"That is random but it is Albert. Why did you ask?" Tao asked me.

"We should use our English names instead of calling each other by a number. That is confusing." I answered.

"Ok. But what is yours." Albert asked me.

"Kris. It was quite obvious what mines is." I respond.

"Oh." he said. "Well, can we go kill this Kayla girl now?"

"Sure."

After that, we got a text message.

MASS TEXT

17 year old Kayla Sanchez is missing.

If you know about her whereabouts, call 911.

Thank you.

"Dang it!!!" I said.

"Lets go back to base." Albert said.

"Fine."

We made our way back to base but was stopped at the front door. The clerk told us to go to the back to me Boss. I guess this has something to do with us leaving without permission. Our basic right of freedom is non-existent. This is going to be fun.

"Hey boss." Albert said.

"Hello Agents 3 and 10. Lets have a talk." he smirked.

"Yes, sir." we said in unison, scared for our lives.