12

(13's POV)

My was just listening to music with my earphones on and my eyes closed. I was finally getting some peace and quiet on this airplane ride. We have about 12 hours left and I've been suffering on this plane so far. After I technically wiped out everyone and somehow managed to not kill anyone despite not having my glasses or contacts. 7 and 14 were just sitting next to me, scared out of their minds.

"Calm down, I can hear you two breathing," I said, keeping my eyes closed and laying my head on 7's shoulders. I could feel him freeze but I reassured him that nothing bad will happen.

Meanwhile, 6 was sitting in front of us with 4 and 6. Then 3 and 10 were all the way in the back, just whispering to each other. I didn't really pay much attention to it and I soon drifted off to sleep.

(14's POV)

13 drifted off to sleep meaning this was the perfect time for revenge. I was thinking about making her wake up to half of her body being out of the plane but that would only excite her. So I decided to resort to plan B, pretend that her cat jumped off the plane.

She brings her cat, Silver, with her whenever we fly to countries. Silver is actually in her cage so all I gotta do is grab her, hide her, wait for Jazzy to wake up so she can freak out. I stood up and walked over to the cage that Silver was, and I could see the cat was sleeping just like her owner.

7 just looked at me weirdly and I told everyone the plan in a whisper. They somewhat agreed and disagreed at the same time. We just went along with it as Jazzy slept.

I grabbed the cat and hid her in the cabinet that's under the sink in the bathroom. Silver continued to sleep so that means she won't make any noises for a while.

I sat back down in my seat and waited for Jazzy to wake up.

"Won't she have another reason to hurt us?" 2 asked, very scared.

I shook my head and said, "She'll be too busy talking to her cat to even pay attention to us. Just watch."

I shook Jazzy and whispered, "I brought your favorite chips." She went from asleep to wide awake while staring at me.

"Where is it?" She asked me, still tired.

I chuckled and said, "Oh shit, my bad. I ate them all."

She just rolled her eyes and checked the time on her phone.

"It's time to feed Silver," she said, standing up and walking over to the empty cage When she looked inside and didn't see the cat, she immediately began looking around.

"Silver...where are you?" She asked, walking back and forth, looking in every place possible except for the bathroom.

Then she began freaking out and hyperventilating. I looked at her with wide eyes, not expecting that reaction. I was expecting more of a pissed off reaction and constant yelling.

She began moving even fasting to look for the cat while hyperventilating really bad.

"Uhh 14, calm down," 9 said, trying to keep her calm.

She looked dead at him and screamed, "WHERE IS SHE?!!"

That made everyone jump at the volume her voice was at. I stood up and said, "Calm down, she's under the sink in the bathroom."

She went straight there and immediately held her cat with a smile.

"What was that entire scene?" I asked her, still scared.

She looked up at me with a bored expression and said, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"That girl has anger issues and is bipolar," I hear 4 whisper to me and I nodded.

She looked dead at us but decided to let it slide. She then fed her cat and sat back down in her spot.

"Can somebody please explain to me the whole point of going to the US?" Agent 12 asked.

13 looked at him and said, "14 and I have a funeral to be attending and there's a little problem that 14 and I have to handle."

"There is?" I asked and she nodded.

"And what would that be?" 9 asked.

13 just closed her eyes again and said, "Don't you know our old friend Iris, she used to hang out with us?"

I nodded and said, "Of course, she would always run into trouble with us and somehow get our asses out of detention."

"Well we gotta kill her," 13 just said and I immediately did not want to do it.

"Why?!" I asked.

"She's the one who killed your sister and my brothers," 13 said and everyone was shocked.

"Ya'll have siblings?!" 10 asked.

I nodded and said, "They were kill 4 years ago and we never found the person who did it, hence why we became agents."

"So we're kill her and it's final," 13 said and I nodded.

"Then why is the rest of the team coming?" I asked.

"Because Iris has her own mafia so of course we'll need our team here," 13 said.

I have a feeling that something will backfire and maybe something interesting might happen. Who knows? I can't see the future.