14

(Agent 11's POV)

"What the hell are we supposed to do?! The fucking plane is falling and we are all going to die!" I screamed.

"Yeah! Thank you, Luhan ​​for screaming the fucking obvious!" Agent 7 yelled back.

"This asshole put us all in danger by using his fucking powers too long!" I yelled. I looked at Tao who was currently passed out.

"Hey! He saved our asses for the time being! What he did was give us enough time to think of something to do! You should be thanking him!" 2 argued.

"Yeah. The real asshole here is you." ​​​​5 said.

"Whatever. The more we stand here the closer I am to dying so can we please do something so that none of I don't die." I asked politely.

"Verified asshole." Agent 4 said.

"How about shutting down the arguing and actually coming up with a plan so we don't die?" 9 said.

"Yeah, we have two teenagers who haven't even lived out half of their lives yet so how about we make it quick," 2 said.

14 was now sitting next to 13. 14 was still feeling a little upset about being "useless" even though nobody said that to her. I guess she began to think that speed doesn't do much but in reality, it has its advantages and disadvantages, like everyone else's powers.

13 was just letting 14 rant to her while looking out the window, seeing the plane drop. I didn't think she would seem bothered until she stood up immediately and said, "I ain't dying until I kill that bitch Iris! 6! Stop the fucking thunder and lightning because it makes me feel conflicted. Now we have two options for this damn plane; we can either get 10 to fly out there while carrying 4 so that 4 can push the plane higher in the air which should be enough time for me to be able to get the pilots to fly this damn plane on it's own. Or we could use the other option but this one is entirely on 11." Then she looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"If you have enough power to be able to, you could use the telekinesis of yours to pull up the plane and we can, hopefully, get the plane back on it's course in order to fly it properly," 13 said.

"The poor guy will pass out Jazzy," 14 said and 13 nodded.

"You want the other option?" She asked 14, who just stayed quiet.

"That could put 4 and 10 in danger since anything could happen out there, especially if 6 can't stop the thunder and lightning," 13 stated and looked at 9. "So what do you think we should do?" She asked him.

"You come up with the most creative ways to do something," 14 said to 13.

"Well when you think about it, if 6 can't get the lightning to stop then whoever goes out there will have a higher chance of death," 9 stated and 13 nodded.

"Look, we're all gonna end up dead in a few minutes so we gotta think fast," 7 said.

"Well I'm not saying that I want anyone to die but isn't one person better then two?" 14 said.

"Not gonna lie, I agree," 13 said, raising her hand. This technically meant that they voted on me going out there to use my fucking mind to push up the plane. The rest didn't wanna vote so 13 cleared her throat and said, "Okay it's settled, 11 get your ass out there and do your thing."

"Whoa, I'm not willingly putting my life on the line," I said.

13 rolled her eyes and said, "Trust me, you always put your life on the line with this damn job. Now get your punk ass out there before I do it myself."

That was enough to make my ass get 2 to teleport me to the top of the plane since it's better to concentrate outside better than inside with the others. I closed my eyes and tried my best to picture the plane just flying back up in the air but the fucking thunder and lightning was not helping whatsoever.

All it did was get louder and the lightning was more visible. That's when I heard 6 say, "I can't do it!"

I sighed and said, "I'm dying today."

That's when I felt someone cover my eyes from behind and whisper, "Just focus."

I didn't recognize the voice as any of the other agents so I was truly terrified. But I decided to just listen and focus on the plane and blocking out the thunder sounds.

After a good 10 seconds, I began feeling light headed but the plane was rising up. That's when the hands got off my eyes and turned around, only to be met with nobody. I was genuinely confused but heard 9 say, "You did it 11!"

I then stopped and saw that the plan was flying on it's own, meaning 13 got the pilots to fly the plane back to normal. 2 teleported me back inside the airplane and everyone cheered.

I smiled and said, "Did anyone of ya'll go up there and cover my eyes?"

Everyone shook their heads and 5 asked why.

"Because someone was up there and covered my eyes, telling to focus. But it didn't sound like anyone of ya'll. And it was definitely a guy," I explained.

The girls were just confused but the guys had an idea in their heads.

"Could it be..." I began to say.

"Okay! Enough trying to figure the mysterious being who was up there with 11. I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually," 13 said, with 14 agreeing.

"What makes you so sure?" 9 asked.

13 stared at him and said, "I just am."