19

(Jazzy's POV)

Not that I'm already tired of this game that Iris is making Sanai and I play. I'm tired of how this hoe expects me to go find the agents with a whole injured Sanai because she decided to let the arrows hit her knowing damn well I'd be fine with the arrows hitting me.

Whatever, she's with Lay right now. Unfortunately, I am still out in this hallways attempting to look for these humans so I can go back to the task at hand.

My original intentions were to kill Iris but now, I have a strong urge to kill Mt. Everest too. I have a very deep hatred for him now.

I looked back at every single door and tried to think of a plan.

Knowing Iris, she just wouldn't lock them all into a regular room and leave them there. She is, unfortunately, smarter than that.

I just became frustrated and walked right back to the room where Iris and Mt. Everest is in.

While they had their backs facing the door I walked in, I grabbed the gun the Iris had on her desk and the knife Mt. Everest has in his hands.

As they turned around, I held the gun at Iris's head and the knife under Mt. Everest's neck.

"Put those down before you regret it," Iris said, staring dead in my eyes.

"Release my partners before you regret it," I said.

The giraffe scoffed and said, "Kill me."

I chuckled. If only he knew that I would do so if he wasn't somehow associated with the guys.

"I would but, unfortunately, you happen to be an old friend of my partners. Not to mention basically trying to kill them on my watch is about one of the most biggest mistakes you have made in your entire life," I said.

"Where's Sanai?" Iris asked. "Don't you two stick together?"

"She's trying to get the guys out of the damn rooms that you put them in. It's not the easiest thing to do considering that these fucking rooms do not have doors in them and it's most likely that there's shit in each room the kept each agent from using their powers," I said, ready to pull the trigger on Iris.

Before I could even do so, Burj Khalifa grabbed the knife from me and pointed it at my heart.

"You shoot her and I stab you," he said to me with a serious face.

I stared at him and said, "Try me Kingda Ka ."

(Lay's POV)

"Baekhyun and Sanai?" I asked.

"You were in here this entire time?" Baekhyun asked me.

"Yeah. I'm guessing Sanai just came in here and passed out. I heard her and Jazzy outside of this room," I said, only seeing darkness.

"It's so dark in here..." Baekhyun said and I agreed.

"Can you use your powers?" I asked.

"No. Are you able heal Sanai?" He asked.

"I believe so," I said.

I began crawling around until I found her. Suddenly, a small glow came into view.

"I almost forgot 13 gave me a lighter when I woke up this morning," Baekhyun said, chuckling to himself.

"Why did she give it to you?" I asked, healing 14 with all of my might.

"She said that it was an early birthday present," he said, looking at the lighter confused. "She knows my birthday? It's the middle of December."

"It was just a cover up of saying that you were going to need it eventually. But to answer your question, yeah she does know your birthday," 14 said out of nowhere.

She looked up at me and said, "Thanks for the help."

"No problem," I said.

"Do you think 13 can find the others?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm sure Jazzy is probably trying to kill that friend of yours," 14 said.

"What friend?" I asked.

14 sighed and said, "Oh that's right. You guys, except for 11, don't know who I'm talking about."

"Please explain," Baekhyun said.

"13 is trying to kill that guy that you all seem to talk about since you thought he died," 14 said.

Baekhyun and I widened our eyes and looked at 14 in disbelief.

"Sehun?!!" We both said.

"Yeah, that was his name," 14 said, nodding to herself.