17

(Agent's 14)

We were all sitting in the van, being driven to who knows where. I could see these weird bracelets on the guys' wrists, which I'm assuming are power blockers because I'm pretty sure we would've beaten the living daylights out of everyone.

"Honestly, I wasn't expecting the guys' partners to be girls, let alone teenagers," 1 said.

Jazzy rolled her eyes and said, "I wasn't expecting the dead guy to be a fucking giant like 5 but tens time more annoying."

"Don't make me kill you little girl," 1 said.

"I'd like to see you try and lay a finger on me Mount Everest," Jazzy said right back at him.

"13!" I yelled and she chuckled.

"It's not good to make assumptions is all I have to say," Jazzy said as the van stopped.

1 looked in the back seat and glared at her, in which she returned with the middle finger.

The door to the back opened and men pulled us all out.

"Well, Iris is waiting for you all," 1 said and I could immediately see Jazzy put on the smile she makes when she sees or hear something she likes.

1 escorted us inside this tall ass building and some men took the guys to some other area. 1 took Jazzy and I to an elevator and pressed the 21 floor.

It was a long awkward silence until we heard a ding, which told us that we reached the 21st floor. We all took a step out and saw only on door on the entire floor.

1 walked to it while also keeping an eye on Jazzy and I. Then he knocked on the door and we heard a faint "Come in."

He opened the door and we were met with a familiar face.

(1's POV)

When I opened the door to Iris's room, the two girls next to me immediately gave her a glare. I didn't like the way they glared at her but what can I say, Iris didn't seem too bothered by it.

We all walked inside her office and the door closed behind us.

"Hello girls," Iris said to the two females as she walked in front of them.

They didn't say anything but kept the glares, but they didn't seem to blink at all.

Iris smirked and said, "You two have changed a lot. Agents at the ages of 14? Must be fun."

"Get to the damn point as to why we are here and why our partners are here too," the girl, that was talking shit to me earlier, said.

"Of course, if I were in your shoes then I would ask the same questions. Your friends are not in my control as they are solely here for 1. You two are my business. Why are you two back here in America?" Iris asked the two.

I don't even know who the hell these girls are but I have a feeling that their reasons for being here is diabolical.

"Just visiting the home country," the girl who doesn't seem to talk much said.

"There has to be more of a reason if you brought a bunch of foreigners here too, who just so happens to also be your partners," Iris stated.

"We mind our business, so mind yours," the smartass said.

"We both do and that led to me killing your siblings and you two being too late to eve see them. Oops, did I say that out loud?" Iris sarcastically said with a smirk.

"Bitch!" Both of the girls yelled.

"Jaslyn and Sanija; two naive girls who thought that they lived very peaceful lives until their siblings got killed which led them to becoming agents and moving to South Korea. All within a four year period," Iris said.

Jaslyn and Sanija. So that must be their names. And by the looks of it, Jaslyn is probably the smartass since her eyes twitched when the name was spoken.

"You're both here to kill me~" Iris said with a giggle as she held two guns near both of the girls' heads.

"But I'm here to finish off the last of the offspring of those horrible beings who had the audacity to massacre my family," Iris said.

Both of the girls completely stopped moving and stared at Iris with sharp eyes. They were so still that I don;t even think they were breathing. But I didn't sense a single ounce of fear. It was more so strong feelings of bloodlust.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter written by me. I'm tired as hell and will be busy also so I decided to at least do a little bit of something rather than absolutely nothing until I;m completely free again.